• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Discussion Thread 2 (read OP first)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pranay

^ Too tired to explain the difference of news between a game we know little about and a game that already has a beta. They won't find out more things about the game, all the rules have been laid out already. When there are character announcements, then go ahead with a new thread.

Well as i said their is no harm , and many people in the start when game was shown first they said , a mugen game emulated on wii lol

parappa_dojo-20120807-18.17.jpg

littlebigplanet_dreamscape-20120807-21.51.jpg

godofwar_hades-20120807-16.45.jpg

infamous_aldenstower-20120807-22.12.jpg

littlebigplanet_dreamscape-20120807-21.59.jpg

Latest Screenshots look really good and colorful

There is harm because there will be plenty of smacktalking again by Sony haters. When we talk smack, it's because we care. Let's wait until the next character reveals, seriously. :/

B.O.O.M

Wait someone actually said the early footage looks like a M.u.g.e.n on wii? 0_o what kind of powerful ass mugens have people been playing

Pranay

Wait someone actually said the early footage looks like a M.u.g.e.n on wii? 0_o what kind of powerful ass mugens have people been playing

Well my statement was a bit hyperbole since i mixed two different statement. But yeah one guy said it looks like a wii game emulated on pc and another said it as a mugen game lol.

KevinCow

Banned
まったくもって自分の力を試すことができそうもないな、話にならん.

I UNDERSTAND COMPLETELY

What is this bullshit.

You're Takao, Mr. Obscure Japan-Only Games Nobody's Ever Heard of Before.

...And you can't read Japanese?

Poser. You can't even weaboo properly.

It fits the theme of the game a whole lot better than the stuff we've been hearing for months. *Just for the fact that it doesn't sound so damn serious. I mean just look at the cast, that's far from serious.

btkadams

I like Genesis, but I'm not sure it really fits with the game. Maybe if they continue to use it in their trailers I'll eventually associate it with the game anyway.

it just seems weird to me that they're using a popular song from 2007. it's not old enough to be a classic song revived in the game, but it's not recent enough to be some hot new track. i think it fits the game fine, but it would have been better if they threw in a great song that wasn't already played out.

KevinCow

Banned
it just seems weird to me that they're using a popular song from 2007. it's not old enough to be a classic song revived in the game, but it's not recent enough to be some hot new track. i think it fits the game fine, but it would have been better if they threw in a great song that wasn't already played out.

I'd never heard this Justice song, or of Justice in general, before this game. I had no idea it was a popular song that was played out.

In fact, I didn't even know it wasn't an original song for this game.

I mean, next you're gonna be telling me the Tetris song wasn't originally from Tetris.

Mik_Pad

Banned
Well as i said their is no harm , and many people in the start when game was shown first they said , a mugen game emulated on wii lol

parappa_dojo-20120807-18.17.jpg

littlebigplanet_dreamscape-20120807-21.51.jpg

godofwar_hades-20120807-16.45.jpg

infamous_aldenstower-20120807-22.12.jpg

littlebigplanet_dreamscape-20120807-21.59.jpg

Latest Screenshots look really good and colorful

Someone should make a comparison of this screens with the first ones!! The game looks better each time they show it.

Ran rp

Silly Psy, nothing about this game is original.

*laff

Hahaha.

I'd never heard this Justice song, or of Justice in general, before this game. I had no idea it was a popular song that was played out.

I mean, next you're gonna be telling me the Tetris song wasn't originally from Tetris.

I listen Justice's earlier work but I never knew this song was popular. It was weird hearing it in a PSASBR trailer and I thought it would be a one time thing but I guess not.

ascii42

It was in a Cadillac commercial a while back, for the then-new CTS, maybe? Other than that I haven't really heard it.

KalBalboa

Banned
Once Nariko, Ryu, and Raiden make the website's roster, that wallpaper generator will have some more fun combinations to work with.

Was Ryu ever deemed as a playabale character when the leak hit? I remember the website leak feature some promo graphics with him.

Takao

Banned
MY REAL ULTIMATE MATCH UP:

Ctwu6.png

What is this bullshit.

You're Takao, Mr. Obscure Japan-Only Games Nobody's Ever Heard of Before.

...And you can't read Japanese?

Poser. You can't even weaboo properly.

Most of the anime I watch is with English dubs too.

Pranay

http://www.playstationallstarsbattleroyale.com/All-Stars#5

CHARACTER INFO:
Inhabiting both the mortal and demon workds, Dante harnesses super-human powers granted by his demonic heritage to battle supernatural forces which threaten mankind. As stylish as he is dangerous, Dante uses a plethora of weapons including his twin handguns, “Ebony and Ivory,” as well as his sword, “Rebellion,” to dispatch his foes.

THE LEGACY OF DANTE:
Devil May Cry™
Devil May Cry™ 2
Devil May Cry™ 3: Dante's Awakening
Devil May Cry™ 4
DmC: Devil May Cry™ (2013)

oh snap

MY REAL ULTIMATE MATCH UP:

Ctwu6.png

Most of the anime I watch is with English dubs too.

wow.
its jarring how out of place this character looks in the scheme of things, every shot he's in looks horrible, and doesn't recall any memories of Devil May cry..
what a wasted opportunity this whole project has become.

wow.
its jarring how out of place this character looks in the scheme of things, every shot he's in looks horrible, and doesn't recall any memories of Devil May cry..

They could easily fix that by giving him an old-school Dante skin.

cyborg009

Banned
wow.

Don't I'm 79.45% sure he will have an alternate skin

Also I wonder what the box art will be

More like this:
ps3.jpg

not like this
PlayStationAllStars.jpg

I am willing to bet it was a requirement from Capcom.

that would be exceedingly tragic,but it makes the most sense, Capcom will $*#$ on its own legacy to try to milk sales in a heartbeat.. that or Superbot in full troll mode, starting with their aping the Smash Brothers template -__-

I-hate-u

Dante`s appearance might be bad, but his gameplay seems very solid. As others pointed out, PABR is only the game where Dino will play @ 60fps so it should be all fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom