• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Discussion Thread 2 (read OP first)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drencrom

Kratos legacy list doesn't include God of War 1 but they remembered to put in GOW:Betrayal :lol. Seems like they will update character profiles with some movelists.

Was just about to post this lol.

Heh, Heihachi's quote is in japanese, they're serious about him being Japanese in the game.

Takao

Banned
まったくもって自分の力を試すことができそうもないな、話にならん.

I UNDERSTAND COMPLETELY

LuuKyK

まったくもって自分の力を試すことができそうもないな、話にならん.

I UNDERSTAND COMPLETELY

I saw that too and laughed.

lol

The site looks really good though.

Pranay

I was checking the screenshot sections, looks like their are new screens ?

and seems like a graphical update as well.

I think it deserves a new thread

1920x1425_jak_daxter-ratchet_clank-sly_cooper-sack_boy.jpg

KalBalboa

Banned
Here's hoping.

I actually really like the way the roster has been broken up and shown. Each character has a legacy listing, screen shots, a little bio, etc. It's pretty cool. You can even see some alt costumes.

B.O.O.M

The wallpaper maker is really sick. I wish they would change the bottom tho. A bit too empty. But the top part of it is absolutely ace!

Oh and as Pranay mentioned above, the new Screens do look much better to me. Crisper/sharper looking.

So, do we make a new thread for the site update and flood it with our match-up wallpapers/"Team Sackboy" posts?

Not really needed since there is no new info :/.

Dinos info:
The Legacy of Dante:

Devil May Cry™
Devil May Cry™ 2
Devil May Cry™ 3: Dante's Awakening
Devil May Cry™ 4
DmC: Devil May Cry™ (2013)
trollface.png

Is Heihachi's voice gonna be Japanese in all versions of the game? that would be a nice touch.
Yes it will. It will be subtitled like in the rivalry video for story scenes.

B.O.O.M

nah I also don't think this is a new thread worthy....not much to talk about and it will be flooded with haterade anyways.

When is PAX btw?

SykoTech

Ugh. They're using the All 4 One Ratchet look. :/

Well, at least his in-game model is based off of his Tools of Destruction look.

LuuKyK

Ugh. They're using the All 4 One Ratchet look. :/

Well, at least his in-game model is based off of his Tools of Destruction look.

The devs already said there will be multiple costumes/skins to be unlocked in game, so maybe you should still have hope. :p

Pranay

New Screenshots and info genreally get new thread since people who dont visit this thread, get to know more about the game.

So thats why i think a new thread wont be harmful and rather new screens might interest a few more :)

^ Too tired to explain the difference of news between a game we know little about and a game that already has a beta. They won't find out more things about the game, all the rules have been laid out already. When there are character announcements, then go ahead with a new thread.

No wonder they expect huge sales

That, and the perks Dante has as DLC. :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom