• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation France tweets: Minecraft PS4 digital release is coming tomorrow

I read the title as: "Pope Francis tweets: Minecraft PS4 digital release is coming tomorrow" and i got all excited. But this is good news too for people with a PS4 I guess.

Did I just hear Wu Tang Clan on a itv football trailer? The music editor on those trailers may well be my favourite person in TV.

Where is my bloody Minecraft!?

Frazley

I am willing to pay ful....no wait I'm not....I am fine waiting for the $5 upgrade!

I have already bought countless copies of Minecraft PC as gifts, have two copies myself and own Pocket Edition on iOS. Mojang can pull the $5 from me and the DLC, but I am done paying Full Price until PS5!

Darknight

How much will this be regular price on NA and the discounted price? Im gonna wait till it goes on sale or gets a PS+ discount. Should happen as Vita's games always get discounted down the line.

Thyralax

Banned
How much will this be regular price on NA and the discounted price? Im gonna wait till it goes on sale or gets a PS+ discount. Should happen as Vita's games always get discounted down the line.

$20 full price and a discounted price of $5 if you own the PS3 version.

NickFire

I believe I read $20 to buy with a $5 upgrade if you have PS3. If I'm correct, and based on how addicted my oldest son and every single other kid he knows is to it, I think you'll be waiting a while for a discount.

Foshy

I think it's safe to say it's launching tomorrow. I'd feel sorry if there were people still at work now.

I highly doubt minecraft of all games is ever going to get a discount even on the Vita

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
This thread is an emotional roller coaster.
I hate this game of emotions we play! - Weiss
I am willing to pay ful....no wait I'm not....I am fine waiting for the $5 upgrade!
I have already bought countless copies of Minecraft PC as gifts, have two copies myself and own Pocket Edition on iOS. Mojang can pull the $5 from me and the DLC, but I am done paying Full Price until PS5!
PC during Alpha - $15
PS3 - $20
PS4 - $5.
Mojang's rolling in it.
Minecraft won't get a PS+ discount for another 3 or so years. If ever.

Darknight

$20 full price and a discounted price of $5 if you own the PS3 version.

I believe I read $20 to buy with a $5 upgrade if you have PS3. If I'm correct, and based on how addicted my oldest son and every single other kid he knows is to it, I think you'll be waiting a while for a discount.

I highly doubt minecraft of all games is ever going to get a discount even on the Vita

Okay, thanx. If it never drops, thats fine with me, not something that I need but would like to play down the line on a console or Vita. PC might be the best route in the future.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
So like, if I'm not keen on building stuff is Minecraft a fun adventure game? Never tried it aside from a handful of times with other people's copies.

So like, if I'm not keen on building stuff is Minecraft a fun adventure game? Never tried it aside from a handful of times with other people's copies.

Eh I probably wouldn't buy minecraft unless I was excited to build stuff. There is a ton of multiplayer-esque stuff that's crazy popular although I'm thinking about the PC elements and not sure what there is on consoles.

There is a story that you can complete with a final boss and such though

Remark

Banned

Eh I probably wouldn't buy minecraft unless I was excited to build stuff. There is a ton of multiplayer-esque stuff that's crazy popular although I'm thinking about the PC elements and not sure what there is on consoles.

There is a story that you can complete with a final boss and such though

Yes, if you want an adventure. You can work your way to fighting the enderdragon and I believe next update we are getting the Wither boss. Fun fun fun.

After you beat the enderdragon though there isn't much to do besides build.

@jeb_ Jens any news on #MincraftPS4?

@JordanBrett27 Not yet, sorry. A couple of last minute show stoppers appeared, which has delayed everything. Soon™

https://twitter.com/jeb_/status/507261814846267393
THE_RIDE_NEVER_ENDS.jpg

WTF

Top Bottom