• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation France tweets: Minecraft PS4 digital release is coming tomorrow

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
$10 PSN Card for upgrade bought.
I've never played the game but I always thought the whole thing would be dynamic so that when you reach the boundaries of your world you could stumble into someone else's creation.
Woah. I want this.

EDIT : Are we talking GAF World on PS4? Because I'd be totally down for that. But someone would. Have to host using their PS4 since there's no servers support?

Eggbok

I've seen a few videos with people using this and it does look amazing.

Yes, like this! I want it so bad!! (sorry for low quality gif)

ZK4yMb.gif

Id be up for a GAF world on PS4.

Feel free to add me

leon200079

Yep it'd be awesome

we making a GAF world?

Will totes add, and count me in for a GAF world!!

I've never played the game but I always thought the whole thing would be dynamic so that when you reach the boundaries of your world you could stumble into someone else's creation.

Not on the old consoles or PC. PC just keeps generating new terrain as you keep going. Console worlds are really small.

kiguel182

I don't know if this is news and people have already talked about it but there's a portuguese retailer that says the pre-order is to be delivered October 1th.

Sorry if it was already talked about/isn't news.

Foshy

I don't know if this is news and people have already talked about it but there's a portuguese retailer that says the pre-order is to be delivered October 1th.

Sorry if it was already talked about/isn't news.

It's been known that the retail version would launch later than the digital one, so I guess that's a possible retail launch date.

Would be huge if the game hits tonight. I already have plans to splitscreen with my friends, will order the pizza as soon as it comes up on the store.

My biggest concern is online play. Would PS+ allow a guest profile to play online? I'd love to set up two screens, each with two players. I don't remember the 360 version having LAN and I doubt the PS4 version will.

Would be huge if the game hits tonight. I already have plans to splitscreen with my friends, will order the pizza as soon as it comes up on the store.

My biggest concern is online play. Would PS+ allow a guest profile to play online? I'd love to set up two screens, each with two players. I don't remember the 360 version having LAN and I doubt the PS4 version will.

Everyone on the home console has all of the privileges of ps+ that the plus member has. Just make a new user on your console and have guests use that.

Thinking it will be tomorrow now. Althougj hoping it may release tonight. Xbox parity release clause? In any case a few hours doesn't make a difference anyway.

Thinking it will be tomorrow now. Althougj hoping it may release tonight. Xbox parity release clause? In any case a few hours doesn't make a difference anyway.

That would be awful if they did that. But asuming its heading to X1 this Friday maybe well see it the same day on PSn as well.

Top Bottom