• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation France tweets: Minecraft PS4 digital release is coming tomorrow

Foshy

f74e86c34c.png
https://twitter.com/Kappische/status/507164133087657984

Changing your radio frequency only helps with WiFi.
Make sure your PS4's IP address is manually set to an IP not used by any other device, and then in your router settings, place that IP address as a DMZ.
This usually fixes problems of online issues. You are looking for Nat type 2.

I will give this a shot. Thanks.

I'm not a very creative person when it comes to building stuff. Is the game worth it for me?

You sound like me and I would say that it's not worth buying blindly. If you have access to a PC, PS3, or 360 there are demos available to try that would really help you make a decision. I was bored stiff just from the demo.

It's likely you'll get a kick out of it just by exploring, mining and making a simple home for yourself.

I didn't.

Again, if at all possible, try a demo.

Playing by yourself if you're not the creative type is excruciatingly boring... but if you have a significant other to play with or a few friends? It can be pretty fun even without being creative.

RulkezX

Seen that a few times what's it even meant to mean...thought the game was complete just in certification

It came after the announcement that the X1 version is coming Friday.

Was kinda hoping it came today, really want to play it with my 2 boys.

Hoping I can use 2 pad and RP on Vita at the same time so we can all play :)

F311

Stll doesnt really explain much though does it?

If someone from Mojang posts a picture saying the game is nearly done when its already meant to be with sony for certification.

RulkezX

If someone from Mojang posts a picture saying the game is nearly done when its already meant to be with sony for certification.

Sorry I assumed you'd linked his first tweet, I've no idea what the second one refers to. It doesn't really make any sense after the first one said Sonybro's would see it soon or sooner.

If it's finished they should just announce the date like Microsoft have

Mastperf

I think by "almost there" they were referring to the game being up for purchase. It's up to Sony as to when they want to put it on the store so 4j might not know for sure the time/date.

https://twitter.com/playstationfr/status/506788738106941441

Digital release tomorrow, no date for the physical release yet.

Block if old.

Edit: I never played Minecraft and I'm not a very creative person when it comes to building stuff. Is the game worth it for me? I feel like I have to buy it just to know what all the fuss is about.

I only play in Adventure Survival and it is the best 'role playing experience' I had with a videogame since Ultima VII. I love it.

I don't know what you mean though, it is the most talked about game in history, and surely the most youtube'd, why don't you check it out?

d9b

Banned
So what's that supposed to mean? Tonight? Tomorrow morning? Next week?

This is why I always think VG industry folk teasing things is a bad idea. None of them know how to do it right without pissing people off.
I have to say this is getting rediculous. Instead of building excitement they are just coming across as annoying. Imagine the meltdown if it's not today after all... :p

Disguises

What the fuck is going on? It missed the PS4 launch and we're hearing it's released, it's not released, soon, sooner, almost there. What.

This is some serious bullshit from 4J, communication has been terrible since the ps4 version was announced a year ago (as a launch window game). The only time they seemed eager to keep us updated about anything was when it failed certification.

Playing by yourself if you're not the creative type is excruciatingly boring... but if you have a significant other to play with or a few friends? It can be pretty fun even without being creative.

Can you go visit other people's creations/worlds, ala Little Big Planet?

I really don't know shit about this game other than the basics. :/

Raven77

I asked this yesterday but didn't get an answer.

How does multiplayer on PS4 work? Do you create a persistent world that you and your friends can hop into and out of at any time? Is it coop in that you can create a world right then and there for that play session but it disappears once you're finished for the night?

Disguises

I asked this yesterday but didn't get an answer.

How does multiplayer on PS4 work? Do you create a persistent world that you and your friends can hop into and out of at any time? Is it coop in that you can create a world right then and there for that play session but it disappears once you're finished for the night?
The latter, but I remember hearing they want to implement the other method through a patch.
Edit: Only link I can find at the moment and it mentions Xbone:
http://www.inquisitr.com/1387058/mi...ion-custom-servers-a-possibility-says-mojang/

The latter, but I remember hearing they want to implement the other method through a patch.

What? That isn't how it ever worked. On the 360 version you could just open up one of your saved worlds and set the game session to be open so your friends could join.

Top Bottom