• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread | September 2015

kevin1025

Banned
Grow Home seems kind of fucked up. It keeps freezing for a good 5-10 seconds at random intervals. Not sure what's going on here......

There's been reports of that freezing you mentioned and a lot of frame drops. The game definitely needs a performance patch to fix some things, which is unfortunate since the PC version was awesome. I hope it gets fixed soon.

Shizuka

sure , but that page wasn't available when i wrote that
also , its nice to open those links without going to the store page and finding the game

The page doesn't change, it's the same every month, I shared whenever the games were refreshed on that page.

autoduelist

Wait, why's Super Time Force Ultra 1GB on Vita and 611MB on PS4? Seems odd that the version with lower res assets would be bigger.

iirc sometimes crossbuy games show the wrong file size (that is, they show the total of all versions). do we have confirmation of actual file size once it's installed on a vita?

BHK3

Banned
The PS3 version of NOBUNAGA'S AMBITION Scenario 3 is free, blog only states scenario 4 is supposed to be free on both. Also Scenario 9 is listed as a wallpaper lol

Hikami

The Disgaea 5 demo ended up selling me on the game, pretty fun. Not sure if I'll get it at launch though.

Did anyone who bought two games during the PLAY 2015 promotion get their 10% off code today? On the blog post for PLAY 2015 it says the codes would go out on 9/1, but I haven't gotten anything.

maouvin

Forgot to save on the Hundred Knights PS4 demo ( ._.) Not doing that prologue again until the final version, so goodbye.

And it's all so beautilful on Disgaea 5 <3
Anything carries over to the final game?

kevin1025

Banned
Did anyone who bought two games during the PLAY 2015 promotion get their 10% off code today? On the blog post for PLAY 2015 it says the codes would go out on 9/1, but I haven't gotten anything.

Two people in the PLAY 2015 thread said they have received theirs, other than that not too sure! It sounds like they are starting to send them out, maybe they're in waves. I'm curious if it will be a PSN message or in an e-mail.

ryseing

I'm waiting for mine so I can preorder Taken King/get Armello so I hope it comes sooner rather than later.

Holy shit, Another Episode is so goddamn good. It helps that it is easily one of the greatest looking games on the system too, but the cutsecenes, the voice work, the story, the gameplay, everything is fantastic.

Hikami

Haven't used my Vita in like a month and it's still fully charged. That still manages to amaze me. Now, time to finally Another Episode.

edit: wow, this game looks amazing.

Two people in the PLAY 2015 thread said they have received theirs, other than that not too sure! It sounds like they are starting to send them out, maybe they're in waves. I'm curious if it will be a PSN message or in an e-mail.
According to that blog post it will come in both a PSN message and email.

Thanks for letting me know about the people in the PLAY thread. If only a few people have gotten them so far then I'm not too worried.

Does Super Time Force Ultra have cross-save? Couldn't locate it anywhere. Seems weird not to include it. Also do the PlayStation exclusive characters just show up eventually or is there a specific way to get them?

kevin1025

Banned
According to that blog post it will come in both a PSN message and email.

Thanks for letting me know about the people in the PLAY thread. If only a few people have gotten them so far then I'm not too worried.

Thought I'd update, received my 10% code around 11pm EST. It wasn't a PSN message, it was by e-mail, though maybe by morning the PSN message will pop up! Hope you get yours soon or already have it!

Is Foul Play on the PS4 supposed to be choose your own price? It gave me a bunch of options when trying to add it to my cart...from $2 and up. So I guess you can get that game for 2 bucks?

Edit - Nevermind, they added the purpose for the choose your price dealio - it's for charity!

EXCLUSIVE to PlayStation Heroes: Purchase Foul Play, register and help raise money for charity for your chance to win the ultimate PlayStation Experience. The higher the purchase, the more chances you have to win.

Didn't realize Heroes was still going on, pretty cool.

kevin1025

Banned
Has there been any news on The Banner Saga recently? At PAX Prime the developer said The Banner Saga 2 is coming in the winter, but there hasn't been much said about when the original is coming since it was first announced.

You mean "Rebuild Database"? I tried it twice and it still showed that extra space being used. Well, I already backed up everything. I'll try the format and see how it goes. Thanks for the help! :)

Sounds to me like system is actually using that space, but I could be wrong.

I've noticed that sometimes things like patches or DLC get shoved into that space instead of being listed under the game, or something. Or if I download a game on top of the physical save, the space gets listed there instead of on the game itself. I think it's just a case of Content Manager not always knowing what things are tied to.

So I know its an older game but man I was so happy to see the Hardcore Risette Fan trophy pop-up last night while I was fighting
Adachi's 1st form
. Especially since its technically my first playthrough of the game and I wasn't being to concerned with that one this run. Now I can focus on other things and just push through subsequent playthroughs for my platinum. It seemed that particular trophy would have been the hardest to get because its down to random factors like the number of enemies in a battle, any status ailments that get inflicted and such.

I finally finished Ar nosurge Plus, I even got the Platinum Trophy.

What a damn good game, it's clearly a low budget JRPG but you can just feel the passion that the creators put into the game, it sure helps that it has an amazing OST and a fun battle system(even if playing the whole game in the hardest difficulty almost killed me IRL).

It's also a pretty decent port even if in some sections of the game the framerate suffers a lot, and I'm happy to report that I never had a single crash, which is something that happens to me a lot in the Atelier Vita ports.

Flunkie

Banned
DR2 is slogging for me at the moment. Zzzzzzzz on Chapter 3.

Also, am I the only one who doesn't like Ibuki? She was the first person that I got all hope fragments for expecting greatness because of all the people here who like her, but all the conversations
just went nowhere and didn't really build her as a character
imo. At least with Chiaki
you help her get more comfortable going places/people interaction.

Shizuka

Also, am I the only one who doesn't like Ibuki? She was the first person that I got all hope fragments for expecting greatness because of all the people here who like her, but all the conversations

She's a bore.
Sorry Pariah.

Flunkie

Banned
She's a bore.
Sorry Pariah.
<3

Also do things get much better? I heard after Chapter 2 was when things turn around but... Not so much so far. So many people
in the hospital. Random disease! Ohp, nevermind, no more disease, just kidding! That with the video game motive... Meh.

pariah164

tumblr_mr6m8nRaNi1qe93d7o1_500.png

Best of both worlds.

She's a bore.
Sorry Pariah.
tumblr_inline_mlhctnGpms1qz4rgp.png

Why do you wound me so, Shizuka? Why?

Yomidi

Also do things get much better? I heard after Chapter 2 was when things turn around but... Not so much so far. So many people
in the hospital. Random disease! Ohp, nevermind, no more disease, just kidding! That with the video game motive... Meh.

While I like the second and third case, the fourth and especially the fifth one(which I think is the best one in the series) are a lot better.

And Ibuki is amazing :<

Saphirax

So has anyone played Nobunaga's Ambition PS4? This came out yesterday and I had no idea... surprising since I figured someone here would be talking about it.

Just found this review
http://www.pushsquare.com/reviews/ps4/nobunagas_ambition_sphere_of_influence

and it sounds pretty amazing... I see it's an existing franchise so I'm curious if anyone here knows/loves it.

Watched some videos but still don't know much about it. If I had the money I'd definitely buy it though.

I finally finished Ar nosurge Plus, I even got the Platinum Trophy.

What a damn good game, it's clearly a low budget JRPG but you can just feel the passion that the creators put into the game, it sure helps that it has an amazing OST and a fun battle system(even if playing the whole game in the hardest difficulty almost killed me IRL).

It's also a pretty decent port even if in some sections of the game the framerate suffers a lot, and I'm happy to report that I never had a single crash, which is something that happens to me a lot in the Atelier Vita ports.

Glad you enjoyed it so much, I need to get around to finishing it some time. I started the PS3 version, then re-started on Vita, but didn't get very far.

Btw, the framerate is arse on PS3 too, so in that respect it's a pretty good port :p

Net high, world end eclipse, exist archive and grand kingdom in latest famitsu. The future of the V looks bright from where I stand (I still hope we'll get som great news during TGS though).

Garraboa

Aaaargh, I don't know what it is. I transferred my Vita games, and only my Vita games, and now it shows 152 MB used in "system use" What could it possibly be?

Top Bottom