• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Now Betas Going Out! (Check your e-mail!)

ScribbleD

Got invited and agreed to the terms on the site. Waiting for the e-mail with my code. How long does it usually take before codes are e-mailed out?

milkham

this thread popping up reminded me that i couldn't sign up because the webform kept telling me my last name was too short.

psychotron

People were complaining about "all digital" and "need to call home once a day" and there we go...

Pretty sure every Playstation Now game has already had a physical release that can be enjoyed on the system for which it was originally designed.

spectyre

I got my invite yesterday. I have a PS3 but I would rather try it out on PS4 or Vita.
I wonder if it is the same few games listed earlier or if they have added some.

JC Lately

Whoa thank goodness I clicked on this thread! I got this email yesterday while I was at work and then forgot all about it and pissed away all my post-work time at home marathoning the last 4 episodes of Kill la Kill instead of singing up for this beta.

Thanks for the reminder, GAF!

Oozer3993

Got an invite. I love the concept, but I feel like our internet infrastructure isn't ready for it yet. Now I'll get a chance to find out.

Jaroof

Did anyone have trouble with the CAPTCHA image?
I keep getting an error, saying that what I type doesn't match the image. :/

Did anyone have trouble with the CAPTCHA image?
I keep getting an error, saying that what I type doesn't match the image. :/

To anyone reading this, i had this same exact problem yesterday. Luckily, Jaroof figured out that if he used firefox instead of Chrome, the site would work. I used IE, and it worked as well. So if you're lurking and have that problem, try switching browsers.

Am_I_Evil

anyone have any contact info? this seems a little long to be waiting...did Slickdeals posting that link ruin this for everyone?

Got my invite when everyone else got them, signed up on the site and still no download code.

Did they put Grace Chen in charge of this too?

I have my code.

*happy dance*

Hi blindrocket,

CONGRATULATIONS!

We would like to welcome you into the PlayStation™Now Private Beta community!! You will have the opportunity to be among the first in the world to play select PlayStation®3 games using our advanced game streaming technology. Access to this First Phase of Private Beta will allow you to access the PlayStation™Now beta on your PS3™ system.

Remember, this is a beta test and we expect things will break here and there, and appreciate your ongoing feedback throughout the beta via our beta forums and surveys (see below for more information).

To redeem your voucher code, please enter it in the "redeem code" section of the PlayStation® Store. Your download of the PlayStation Now Private Beta will then begin.

A couple of things to remember:
You were specifically selected to join the PlayStation Now Private Beta community because you met certain criteria to participate in the test, including geographical proximity to PlayStation Now servers. Please do not forward your unique code to anyone as it has been specifically generated for you (frankly because you're awesome) and will not work for others.

We welcome you to share your thoughts with other Beta members in the private Beta forums as well as with the PlayStation Now development team. Having agreed to the Beta license agreement, you have agreed to comply with strict confidentiality terms and conditions. This agreement prohibits you from disclosing information about the PlayStation Now Beta in any form, not limited to: verbal, text, video, screenshots, or any other form of content distribution online or otherwise.

The PlayStation Now Private Beta is a test of a service to be fully launched at a later date, and we are testing all aspects of the technology. Our goal is to discover areas that need to be improved upon. This means that we do expect issues to arise from time to time during the test, so we appreciate your patience and your help in identifying and reporting these issues.

We're excited to hear your thoughts on PlayStation Now. To leave feedback for us, head to the PlayStation Now Private Forums: Community.us.playstation.com/playstationnowforums. You must first link the SEN ID associated with this email with the PlayStation Forums. Logging on once will do the trick.

We will be sending you occasional updates and survey invitations via email to this address in order to gather your feedback on your experience in the test. Please fill out these surveys as honestly and completely as possible.
VOUCHER CODE:
HAHA-HAHA-HAHA

Top Bottom