• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Now Betas Going Out! (Check your e-mail!)

level44

You may want to submit a bug report for that. That's not how it's supposed to be working.

Lots of people seem to be in the beta. We're not supposed to talk about it at all however and Sony ninjas are everywhere. I hope I'm not breaking the rules in this post.
If so, I'm sorry please don't ban me I love PSNow. >_<

Thanks for posting. Sounds great, I don't think you've broken anything.
Can't wait until it reaches the UK.

Abdiel

I got my code about a week ago, haven't had much chance to play... but when I have, it's been solid. Boots quick, interesting array of games so far.

Blackage

So it does take while to get the follow-up voucher or whatever? I got the e-mail beta, went to the Congratulations on being invited to the PlayStation™Now Private Beta page and put my user ID again and have gotten nothing on my PS3 or email

Baliis

So it does take while to get the follow-up voucher or whatever? I got the e-mail beta, went to the Congratulations on being invited to the PlayStation™Now Private Beta page and put my user ID again and have gotten nothing on my PS3 or email

It took long enough to get my follow up voucher that I'd forgotten id accepted it in the first place.

after looking again, it was a little over 3 weeks

Hollycat

I've been waiting almost a month.

stack9902

Banned
got mine on Friday, but it works on the PS3, not the PS4. While I get they probably want to test the overall bandwidth, but why not test from PS4 system vs. ps3, perhaps it is just me.

rothbart

I got my "accepted into the beta" email on March 27th... never got the code to redeem on my PS3. :/

More like PlayStation Never... :(

DirtyLarry

Got my code today 4/23
Was invited 3/27
Same. Checking it out now.
All I will say for now since I am not sure what can be said is a comment about one of the games itself...
I very well may need to bust out the Move for Heavy Fire: Shattered Spear.
And I think for someone such as myself this is where Now would shine... To check out games I would have never checked out otherwise.

besada

Banned
Would it be fair game to anonymously send someone here your impressions via PM and they then post it?
I'm not under any NDA when I post something...
Or would this be against GAF TOS?

GAF doesn't really mind if you break your NDAs. On the other hand, GAF won't protect you from the consequences of breaking your NDA, either.

rezn0r

code showed up the other day... like others i don't know what i can say due to NDA but i will say i'm impressed so far... i also hope this shows up on the ps4 :)

swnny

Bumping the thread to say that I just got my beta invite as well. Check your mails gals and guys!
I will test later tonight if it's playable from Europe. :)

I know no one can answer this in public (maybe PM me?), but since the Vita Beta is not out yet, can you remote play Playstation Now to your Vita from a PS4?

Just received my PS Now Beta invite for PS4. got the PS3 one like a week ago but never redeemed it due to not having a PS3 anymore.

FYI, i live in Canada and entered 90210 as my zip code to apply for the beta. And it runs flawlessly so far for me.

JayEH

Just got my invite for PS4, so they may be doing another batch of invites now in anticipation for E3!

SOLDIER

I have a beta code for Battlefield: Hardline on the PS4. Anyone interested in trading for a PS Now beta code (PS4)?

Cudder

I got a code for PSNow earlier today, I guess a new batch went out? I'm in Canada as well.

Maybe I'm being silly but I actually thought the games that would be on the service for the private beta would be free. The only game I would consider trying is FFXIII, but I can probably get it for the same price as the 90 day rental. :\ Not really keen on paying money to get an inferior version of the game, and with a time limit to boot.

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
I got a code for PSNow earlier today, I guess a new batch went out? I'm in Canada as well.

Maybe I'm being silly but I actually thought the games that would be on the service for the private beta would be free. The only game I would consider trying is FFXIII, but I can probably get it for the same price as the 90 day rental. :\ Not really keen on paying money to get an inferior version of the game, and with a time limit to boot.

They used to be all free up until around E3 when the pricing was added.

Looks like if you own the following Sony TVs you can start trying PS Now on them June 30th.

• XBR-X950B series
  • XBR-X900B series
  • XBR-X800B series
  • KDL-W950B series
  • KDL-W850B series
  • KDL-W800B series
  • KDL-W700B series
  • KDL-W600B series

Source

Top Bottom