• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Now Betas Going Out! (Check your e-mail!)

Damn. Since the idea of being able to change our ID's in the future seems to be a thing now, I've decided to go back to one of my older accounts with all the trophies/store purchases (yes I hate the name that bad) but got a code for my current account that I don't use anymore. It says that the code won't work for any other account though.

Shhiiiittttt. My fault I guess.

just got mine, downloaded the app, and tested it out.

the interface and the app itself are superb. the performance? not so much.

to be fair, i'm one of those unlucky people with a PS3 that has shitty network performance regardless of the environment. both LAN and wireless report pathetic speeds despite all my other devices showing a more accurate reflection of my 50d/12u connection.

Kolma

All us second rounders got the email on the 27th of March, but it seems even then they are sending out the codes in waves with some people getting it April 4 while the rest of us are waiting :(

Dupree

Neo Member
Well... Whoever bumped this thread. Thanks.

Was on vacation when the invites came, and just checked my old email. And theres my invite.

Top Bottom