• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Plus is 5 today!

casnix

PlayStation®Plus
Starts
07/09/2010
Expires
01/21/2016
Remaining
-

*sigh*

I could have swore that I was there at the beginning.

EoinOL

Got the email as well, might be useful to mention that I've had a lapse or two in my subscription - no more than a day or two lapsed in total, but it means that it's definitely not super-strict and continuous membership since day 1 isn't an absolute requirement.

Raoh

WHERE IS Qore?!?!?

QDQip.gif

QORE was pretty cool.

and.. I always get Veronica Belmont mixed up with Felicia Day

2766846012_98aeb77218_b.jpg

I joined a month after start and had a 4 day 'break' while waiting for a new sub to arrive in the mail, I hope this doesn't disqualify me.

DeviantBoi

Hopefully this is for NA as well. I just checked my email and I've been a member since June 29, 2010, at 1:02 PM. I've never let it lapse.

Shrewder

Neo Member
When the thread first went up, I was thinking...maybe a 20th anniversary controller as a gift??? I guess what they offer is unique and personalized, but nothing too exciting. Interested to see what, or if, the US does to mark the fifth anniversary.

Better than nothing but I'm 38 - I'm hardly going to be putting the poster on my bedroon wall - don't think the wife would be happy with that :)

J-Skee

Didn't Xbox Live members get a free console for their 10 year anniversary? I mean granted, it was 10 years, but still.

jvm

Gamasutra.
Sorry, coming in late. Any bonuses for us NA losers?

Maybe the free gift will be access to the new service where your download list is filterable and sortable... :p

I remember saying, man I am not paying for that shit fuck them. Then about a year and half later, I was chopping it up with one of my friends. I said man did you play this game yet. He said yep with PS+, I have been playing a lot of games I wouldn't have purchased or played. So he started running down the list of games and that's how I became a plus member.

sora87

That's actually a pretty cool gift.

Also for the Veronica Belmont lovers, the gameovergreggy show she was on is awesome, I'd never really heard of her before that and her humor is spot on.

Day one subscriber here. It's been a fun ride collecting all these games in my console. Cloud storage changed how I looked at save files. Qore was fun while it lasted. Getting beta access is also appreciated.

I think I'm a day one / week one user of PS+

I think I got the subscription all along too... Curious about the reward.

If it's good and I'm not part of it I'll be pissed lol

Top Bottom