• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Plus is 5 today!

Awayze

Neo Member
I subbed 29/6/2010 but I believe I had a week or so where I didn't sub a couple of years ago I was low on cash and I've had no email.
Disappointed as I like free Sony exclusive stuff.

According to my Vita, my currently payment method started in 2014, but that doesn't take into account prepaid cards or such. I'm going to make my own poster.

nkdo4.jpg

logn time?

jholmes

Good on Sony. People forget how PS+ was just brutal for the longest time starting out. It's nice to see loyalty rewarded.

I don't want to quote that gif again but oh my o///o

Yeah really I'm starting to feel like a pervert with the amount of time I've spent looking at that on every page.

I mean I could just not look at the posts but what am I, super human?

Got the email today. Will be interesting to see if they can post it without destroying it, unless they actually use their brain and use a courier service so it's not rammed through the letter box.

MrBS

Day one sub and Qore before that. I can't wait for Sony to email a paper craft cake I have to tweet back to them!

PlayStation Plus is turning five. To thank you for being a member from the very start we’d like to send you a personalised print, but we’ll need your address by 13 July 2015.

Your print will be unique to you and show everything you’ve achieved as a PlayStation Plus member. Please supply your address before 13 July 2015 if you’d like to receive one- don’t worry, we won’t use your address for anything else.

We’re proud to have so many dedicated players who have been with us since the beginning.

Thanks for being part of five fantastic years!
Everything you've achieved as a PS+ member. Online time stats? Games accessed? Money 'saved'? Trophies aren't PS+ but maybe that will be shown too?

I checked to see if this email was in my spam or something but I don't seem to have received it. I just checked my transaction history and I subbed on 06/29/10 and it's automatically renewed every year since (in fact, I've got it paid through half of 2017 thanks to pre-paid codes), so I'm a little confused.

I'm also absolutely disgusted at the amount of money I've spent over the years on PSN, glancing over my past purchases

NewDust

To those who have subbed day one and have not gotten an e-mail, or those who had temporary lapses... I've got an e-mail, though I subbed three days after the start and had two lapses of around two/three weeks total. Never missed a month though, always resubbed before new months content went up.

So if you haven't gotten anything yet, might be they are still sending out mails. Also I believe this is EU only.

To those who have subbed day one and have not gotten an e-mail, or those who had temporary lapses... I've got an e-mail, though I subbed three days after the start and had two lapses of around two/three weeks total. Never missed a month though, always resubbed before new months content went up.

So if you haven't gotten anything yet, might be they are still sending out mails. Also I believe this is EU only.

Interesting... I'm sure many people have sllipped a few days, either with credit cards changing or forgetting to renew their sub, etc. Nice of them to accommodate that type of thing, and pretty unexpected knowing them.

Carl

Everything you've achieved as a PS+ member. Online time stats? Games accessed? Money 'saved'? Trophies aren't PS+ but maybe that will be shown too?

I was thinking online play stats, trophies and that kind of thing yeah. Will be interesting to see what it is.

ukas

EU only? The fuck?

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
WTF?! I used to watch that as a kid.
I was... a kid... when Qore launched? That's... surreal. Qore was so much fun. Overpriced, but so much fun. I really looked forward to those things. It's how I found out about Valkyria Chronicles.
WHERE IS Qore?!?!?
QDQip.gif
wow
i stared to this for 15 minutes and still counting
i think she is writing for engadget now
edit : its a show called Dear Veronica
http://www.engadget.com/dear-veronica/
J9LoZcL_.jpg

CHtzSP1WIAEYfZd.png
Veronica has always been my favorite personality I don't watch. I should probably keep up with her just to keep my finger on the tech pulse. And my pulse.

Afrikan

lol.

Jiggling aside, I loved Veronica personality on Qore. She visited many different Studios...even made trips to Europe. Showed behind the scenes footage, that was shown for the first time. Show was great for me. I remember anticipating when the next show so I could start the download.

LegionX

Aww, just went and looked this up as I knew I was there from the first month and have never lapsed, seems I was 7 days late though, oh well I guess! (Pity it wasn't for everybody that got the first months content instead, but I guess they wanted to keep the costs down)

Klart

Joined 16th of July 2010, no lapses. Got no mail.

Well, I'd be more bothered not getting a good game than some silly print.

macewank

Joined 6/30/2010. Would rather they give me like $5 wallet credit and not pay to ship me a poster. Here's hoping that's what they do in the US

God there are some salty people in this thread "what a terrible gift, would rather money or a game"

This is a free, good will gesture that they are in no way forced to do.

Having a personalised poster sounds like a cool thing to own and actually shows they are making an effort to appeal to me as an individual rather than just treating me like a number.

Seriously, some entitled whiners in this thread.

Paganmoon

Hmm, subbed on the 30:th of June 2010, and only lapsed once, last December, but not exactly sure how long for but no more than a week or two, no e-mail (Also EU). So it's a bit of a crapshoot it seems.

I think the gift is pretty cool, depending on how unique the print will be, so sort of bummed out I'm not getting it.

Imbarkus

As Sartre noted in his contemplation on Hell in No Exit, the true horror is other members.
I wonder if the poster will beat my custom made PS frame.

bQRLr1O.jpg

Step Your Game Up.

This Is the Sort of Nonsense Up With Which I Will Not Put.
Haven't thought of Marcus, PSP, in a while though.

Popsickles

Sorry to bump but has anyone received anything yet. I got the email, filled in my address details and a month later nothing.

Top Bottom