• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Plus is 5 today!

JP

Just got the email too.

I'm too sacred to give them my address incase they send Shuhei Yoshida around to beat me at all my games*. Because he would, HE WOULD!!!!!

EDIT:
It's slightly more likely that they're going to send me some sort of limited edition PS4 hdd cover print thing.

Deadstar

Have to say I'm disappointed with where my money is going. I'm out of space and have been since the ps4 launch. I can't even save my new game saves to the cloud.

Just got the email too.

I'm too sacred to give them my address incase they send Shuhei Yoshida around to beat me at all my games*. Because he would, HE WOULD!!!!!

EDIT:
It's slightly more likely that they're going to send me some sort of limited edition PS4 hdd cover print thing.

Enjoy your PS+ coffee mug.

KalBalboa

Banned
Can't imagine how many games I've gotten thanks to PS+.

Fell in love with Rogue Legacy on my Vita thanks to it, not to mention OlliOlli.

8bit

Knows the Score
Don't seem to have got any email so I assume my membership lapsed for a few days at some point. It would just be more crap to rot in the basement though.

--

edit, to clarify I definitely subscribed on day one and thought I had continued same subscription for the last few years but may have dropped the sub inadvertently due to expired credit cards or changed playment methods.

Don't seem to have got any email so I assume my membership lapsed for a few days at some point. It would just be more crap to rot in the basement though.

So relapsing for a day means you weren't there day one? Bullshit. Thanks a lot, Sony for taking my money.

EDIT: Does this mean I won't get nothing when they celeberate their 10 year anniversary and give away Knack? More bullshit.

theecakee

Huh that was 5 years ago...

giphy.gif

8bit

Knows the Score
According to my Vita, my currently payment method started in 2014, but that doesn't take into account prepaid cards or such. I'm going to make my own poster.

nkdo4.jpg

Gandalf

I lapsed for 2 days about 2 years ago. And I miss out because of that? Wow... I hope the freebie isn't that great, because I'll be annoyed.

fuck I forgot how great this Gif was, what is she up to these days?
Does like million things, new tech answer show over on Engaget but must for hire speaker and show host for tech companies VERY VERY well paid I might add.

Also her husband sold his .com gdgt.com for a lot of money to AOL few year ago.

fedexpeon

Banned
The hell?
It has been 5yrs now?
Man...Time really flew by and our mortal existence will soon expire soon within a blink of an eye.

Horohoro

LOL I paid for a full year on June 28th I was up till it went live at 2am cause it was my Bday apparently it counted it a day earlier!

HLzRVAc.png

If US gets anything I wonder if mine will count cause its a day earlier?

Top Bottom