• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

marcincz

It would be nice if something was announced to replace Driveclub. Since the plus edition has been so delayed I've kinda lost hope, but I've also stopped caring about the game, and don't plan to download (or buy) it if it ever does come out.
It's a huge mistake. DC is a really great racing game and you should check it. I am not some kind of racing lover or enthusiast, but DC is much more funnier for me, than PGR series or GT, which I love both of these IP's.

Gurish

I think Knack's MC is too low to qualify and no, it's not the same as games that debuted on Plus and received bad reviews afterwards so don't give me such examples.

It would be nice if something was announced to replace Driveclub. Since the plus edition has been so delayed I've kinda lost hope, but I've also stopped caring about the game, and don't plan to download (or buy) it if it ever does come out.

Isn't Drive Club working perfectly fine now? I'd be interested in that.

I wouldn't mind KZ SF for Feb. Recently had my copy stolen along with my entire PS4 collection of games so that dropping on Plus would be nice.

Transistor would be awesome too.

I'm not sure why I'm anxious to found out what games are going to be available. They'll likely just sit on my various systems collecting dust (figuratively). One of these days my life will slow down...and when it does...I'll be playing games until my eyes bleed.

There absolutely was. The 70+ MC requirement used to be on the Plus homepage, as well as a lot of print ads for the service in the UK.

I can't find the quotes anymore, ugh. Basically what happened is that Sony at some point advertised the service by saying that by subscribing to PS+ you'd get "top games with a metacritic over 70!" or something like that.

People took that to mean that every single game had to be over 70 on metacritic or it wasn't eligible, and this somehow caught on and became considered fact. In actual fact it just means that some of them are over 70 but there's no actual criteria there.

Ogawa-san

I'm still betting on Guacamelee, it was supposed to hit last year but didn't for whatever reason.

Also, I'm relatively optimistic about the Vita lineup since there are no mobile ports expected for feb 3rd, so we might get something that's not Whoa Dave. Hot Shots Golf maybe?

MMaRsu

Banned

Huh? You wont download it when it comes out because you've lost interrest because they are fixing the game first?

Chris R

Huh? You wont download it when it comes out because you've lost interrest because they are fixing the game first?

I've lost interest because of the very long delay. I probably would have purchased it in full if the plus version had been working from day one, but now there are too many other games coming out this year that will have my attention.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
My bet is on Transistor or the Unfinished Swan.

I just bought (and completed for the first time) Unfinished Swan, but I still really hope you are right because it needs more exposure. Once you get past the the first twenty minutes and adapt to the pace of the game, it's really a special experience. It's a shame that it is looked over by so many.

Transistor would also be awesome because I have yet to play it!

xrnzaaas

Isn't Drive Club working perfectly fine now? I'd be interested in that.

Nope, it's still far from perfect. Sometimes it takes ages for the servers to load challenges or an mp race and some people are also complaining about being kicked out of races due to connection problems. Adding tons of new PS+ players could mean the return of the problems we've seen after the premiere.

JonnyKong

I like this betting game,

I'm going to go left field for the PS4 with,

Killzone
Giana Sisters Twisted Dream (or The Last Tinker)

What's the prize for winning this bet which I've just made up on the spot?

Logically, something like Resident Evil Revelations 1 for PS3 would make sense, with the sequel coming at the end of Feb. They have used logic every now and then.

For PS4 I assume it'll be one of the 5 games I just bought on sale, but I'll always be excited for the idea of Knack or Thief or Killzone, even if I already have them.

Auctopus

Sony have just given customers the chance to buy a lot of games, whether it was in Christmas/January sales, outage discount or just the general winter line-up so I can't see it being anything released in the last few months.

PS4 I'm talking here, I'm expecting a Day-1 Indie release. Maybe, hopefully, Helldivers seeing as it's been MIA for a while now.

I like this betting game,

I'm going to go left field for the PS4 with,

Killzone
Giana Sisters Twisted Dream (or The Last Tinker)

What's the prize for winning this bet which I've just made up on the spot?

If you win, I will personally see to it that you get to play those games at no further expense to you.

Logically, something like Resident Evil Revelations 1 for PS3 would make sense, with the sequel coming at the end of Feb.

I never understood this line of thinking. If you've got a sequel coming out you want people to buy it, not to be burning out on the previous game.

Sony have just given customers the chance to buy a lot of games, whether it was in Christmas/January sales, outage discount or just the general winter line-up so I can't see it being anything released in the last few months.

PS4 I'm talking here, I'm expecting a Day-1 Indie release. Maybe, hopefully, Helldivers seeing as it's been MIA for a while now.

That is why i think it will be journey & scram kitty

I think it's time for Killzone SF to show up which sucks cause I already own it but it's also great the same time because there's going to be more online players than usual. As for the Indie I got no effing clue, it's so random every time, because it can also be an Indie that comes out on release date as hell. As for PS3 and Vita, I don't know, but I definitely would like see either Ratchet or Sly collection to be available, specially on Vita.

I hope we get Killzone on the Vita at some point. It was already reduced in price and heavily discounted before. Would be a nice "big" title for a change.

So in the EU is it just 1 ps4 game this month (outlast) or are they going to announce another?

Edit

Haha never mind. I totally miss read the link on the first page. Nothing announced yet.

OK I hope for...... Actually I have no idea.

I'm pretty sure Outlast was free last year lol
It's gonna be 2 games. Maybe 3 or even 4, if there are titles with crossbuy.

Nope, it's still far from perfect. Sometimes it takes ages for the servers to load challenges or an mp race and some people are also complaining about being kicked out of races due to connection problems. Adding tons of new PS+ players could mean the return of the problems we've seen after the premiere.

Oh. Well then...never mind. It does look great though.

Massa

Have Tomb Raider or Sleeping Dogs PS4 been on sale in the EU recently? I was disappointed they were *not* in the latest Square Enix sale in NA, but if that's because they're scheduled for Plus soon I wouldn't mind it at all.

I'm alarmed at your bitterness and cynicism!
Think positively, you bought a great game and supported a small studio :)

Oh I have no problem paying full price for it, I'm just saying that's usually how these things work. Somebody buys something in this thread and it's free the next month.

Has already been free on Vita I think so nope.

Checked EU and NA and it hasn't yet. It's only been out for a year since last Tuesday.

My realistic dream would be Rogue Legacy and Killzone, two games I just can't seem to pull the trigger on.

This is exactly what I'm hoping for.

delSai

My realistic dream would be Rogue Legacy and Killzone, two games I just can't seem to pull the trigger on.

Killzone actually has a good chance of being free because Japan got it as well.
Maybe they'll give us Intercept before the Main Game, just like First Light .

Top Bottom