• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Killzone actually has a good chance of being free because Japan got it as well.
Maybe they'll give us Intercept before the Main Game, just like First Light .

Oh, I wouldn't mind that. Already have Shadow Fall, and I don't really like the campaign, but the multiplayer has promise and co-op might be fun. Plus, I don't think anyone bought intercept.

Cotrip

I think Natural Doctrine is also a good bet. I'm also waiting for Awesomenauts Assemble for PS4, it would be a great plus title, since it would fill up the servers again.

I bet we'll be getting either Killzone, Knack or Assassins Creed Black Flag on the next months.

Also TLoU might be a choice, considering its one of the cheapest games available.

Sec0nd

Killzone would be great! I won't ever buy that game for more than 10 bucks but I'd love to play through it just for the graphics.

I think Natural Doctrine is also a good bet. I'm also waiting for Awesomenauts Assemble for PS4, it would be a great plus title, since it would fill up the servers again.

I hope they'll make both versions available if they include Natural Doctrine. It looks interesting but there's a lot of bad impressions so i'd never pay money for it.

delSai

Natural Doctrine also was a Plus Game in Japan, so yeah, we will get that one sooner or later. Same with Entwined and Child of Light, just a matter of time.
Are any Indies coming out next week? Some Games that got a Release Date the same Day Plus updates, ended up being free, like Velocity2X. New Release for free wouldn't be too bad.

Anyone think that by the time DriveClub is ready, they end up just releasing the whole game on PS+?

I own the game, and I feel like that in close-to-E3 time, they'll just give away DriveClub proper. Who will even want the game at that point for >$30? I hope they're not dumb enough to think a re-release with DLC will be enough to get people to buy at full price.

The game's alright, but man, I don't know what even makes sense for the plus version anymore...

Anyone think that by the time DriveClub is ready, they end up just releasing the whole game on PS+?

I own the game, and I feel like that in close-to-E3 time, they'll just give away DriveClub proper. Who will even want the game at that point for >$30? I hope they're not dumb enough to think a re-release with DLC will be enough to get people to buy at full price.

The game's alright, but man, I don't know what even makes sense for the plus version anymore...

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking (hoping).

A retail game for the Vita would be nice, it's been quite a while since the last one.

I'd like Octodad, wanted to play it for a while

Might be tomb raider remastered, its been a year since release.
Or Thief

Let's go Knack too B^)

Lol grim just came out, maybe for march ;)

RK128

I think it will be the following:

PS4: Killzone Shadow Fall and Race for the Sun
PS3: RE: Revelations and something else
Vita: Soul Sacrifice Delta and Rouge Legacy

That would be a solid list I think :).

delSai

Toukiden on Vita please

Only because my cart broke :(

Don't think we will get Toukiden with Kiwami coming out soon. I'd love to play Vanilla before buying it for Ps4 tho :)

Rogue Legacy with crossbuy makes the thought of this list even better.

RK128

Killzone and SS: Delta have a great shot at coming to PS+ for a few reasons (the former came to the service in JP while the latter came out a while ago.....Feb/March of 2014).

I really think Rogue Legacy or another major Indie game will come to the service too, as they are great at padding out the amount of 'free' games that the service provides thanks to their cross-buy feature. And...I would really love to try out Rouge Legacy :D; heard great things about it but never got around to buying it :l.

MUnited83

For you.

Wasn't soul sacrifice on ps+ already? I dont think delta is different enough from the original game to put on PS+

RK128

Wasn't soul sacrifice on ps+ already? I dont think delta is different enough from the original game to put on PS+

You know how expansion packs work with games like Wow and such? That is what Delta is to SS, but with that plus the original game included :). It also introduces new mechanics and abilities to use too.

It is a lot like how the Monster Hunter games work I think, where you have the core original game first then before the big sequel comes, you get the revamped version with more content and features.

I hope it's not Killzone, not just because I already own it, because you'll all be subjected to the complete and utter dullness that is Killzone.

Interfectum

I hope it's not Killzone, not just because I already own it, because you'll all be subjected to the complete and utter dullness that is Killzone.

I can't wait to go home and play Killzo...
h0wmzlW.png

seabass0

I don't have Killzone and would be stoked it was free next month.

However, what I'm secretly hoping for although I'm sure it won't happen is Wolfenstein. I'm dying to play that game.

seabass0

But you'll wait for four years, blindly hoping that it comes to PS+, rather than just going to a shop and buying the game you're apparently so desperate to play.

No, it's just near the top of my list of "To Play" games. I'm just in the mode right now of buying a game every 2 months or so and widdling down my backlog. I'll get Wolfenstein eventually.

schaft0620

Nope, it's still far from perfect. Sometimes it takes ages for the servers to load challenges or an mp race and some people are also complaining about being kicked out of races due to connection problems. Adding tons of new PS+ players could mean the return of the problems we've seen after the premiere.

Its hard to say, I haven't really had any problems in the past month/2 except when PSN is down. Which just so happened to be for the entire length of the holiday week.

I seriously doubt Transistor is going to go up on PS+ any time soon. If Supergiant did decide to put a game on PS+, it'd be much more likely to be Bastion (which has been out for longer & has less sales potential).

I'm personally hoping for Natural Doctrine. It was a Japanese PS+ game, I doubt it sold all that well, and it's available on multiple platforms so it can easily fill in a gap in the schedule.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
I'm hoping for Vampire the Masquerade.

No seriously, everything but Killzone is fine with me. That game is SO boring.

I'm personally hoping for Natural Doctrine. It was a Japanese PS+ game, I doubt it sold all that well, and it's available on multiple platforms so it can easily fill in a gap in the schedule.

Yeah it would be perfect. It looks like a very unique game which I will most likely never play otherwise, so it would be perfect as a Plus title.

I already bought Rogue Legacy the day it came out but I hope it's one of the PS plus games just so more people can play it. I was obsessed with it for weeks when it came to ps4.

I guess my wishlist would be:

PS4: Knack, Killzone
PS3: Rorona OG or Plus, a Ratchet game (Tools preferred), Uncharted (preferably 1, was really tempted to buy last week)
Vita: Rorona OG or Plus (not sure if I want the PS3 or Vita version), Jak/Ratchet collection (they're said to be shit ports so I wouldn't buy them, I have all on PS3 now!), Tearaway

If they ever bring PSP games back to +, please consider Ratchet Size Matters (supposed to be Vita compatible via PS3 transfer), Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier, Secret Agent Clank (REALLY silly that standalone it's $15 but you can get it and Daxter together.... for the same price, and I got Daxter last week for $4). Also Gods Eater if they ever bring back previous titles.

I already bought Rogue Legacy the day it came out but I hope it's one of the PS plus games just so more people can play it. I was obsessed with it for weeks when it came to ps4.

I bought it on PC and I've been seriously itching to replay so it on plus would be fantastic. Either that or a sale for $5 or less and I'll double dip.

Matush

For PS4, well I guess 1 indie game is a lock. Either Hohokum, Transistor, or Unfinished Swan. I don't see Sony giving away AAA game just yet, if they do, it's either Knack or Killzone. NFS Rival or Thief would be nice tho.

For PS3 a Vita I don't have a clue.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
I think Sony should add a new classic category to the monthly games. As well as the usual 2 per platform, there should be one PS1/2/PSP game being given away every month as well. It's only one extra addition and these games certainly cant be selling much so I wouldn't see the harm in it for Sony. Would be cool.

Top Bottom