• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Mr Ed

Banned
AC4? Nah.. although they might go for the AC4: Freedom Cry stand-alone DLC. Like they did with Infamous: First light. Its a lot cheaper content than the full AC4 game.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
Tom Raider DE would go down well for me. Though can see it being used nearer when the sequel is out.
Why? So Sony can advertise an Xbox One exclusive coming up? But I suppse if it was offered Sony probably wouldn't want to say no unless they had better things to put on already planned at that time.

bobawesome

Once again I'm staying up for this...

Really think they should stop psvita psplus support and give ps4 gamers proper monthly titles instead of the garbage we have had so far.

EVjs7gW.gif

Klart

With all the shit that Knack and KZ:SF had to endure during launch & later, it's quite astounding to see how much in demand they are as Plus games...

El_Cinefilo

I searched twitter earlier and there was a picture from a store indicating Thief was going to be one of the titles. not something I'm interested in but at least It'd mean they are keeping up with retail games.

EDIT: Here's the pic, if it means anything it seems to be for PS3 though.

thief-ps+.jpg

"I don't have a Vita and fuck anyone who does", basically? Nice.

Nope, I have a Vita, but have no urge to play on the thing! Seriously, we have had enough games from ps plus and would rather PS Vita titles are sacrificed for a proper PS4 title every month. I'm even in for cutting down the PS3 titles too if it ensures we get one full PS4 release every month.

Massa

Nope, I have a Vita, but have no urge to play on the thing! Seriously, we have had enough games from ps plus and would rather PS Vita titles are sacrificed for a proper PS4 title every month. I'm even in for cutting down the PS3 titles too if it ensures we get one full PS4 release every month.

The only non full game announced for Plus thus far is Driveclub, and it didn't come out, so...

Maybe you should consider Gamefly instead of PS+.

WITHE1982

I take it Grim Fandango is out of the question?

It was only released 2 days ago so I'd say you've not got a hope of that one. Maybe later this year though.

I do like the look of Apotheon but I hope that's just the side dish and not the main course on offer.

Thief cuz of the pic, the other one because its bein released the day Plus updates.
Ah last I saw people suspected Thief was just a discount (see now its more likely advertising PS+ games) and I know people had suspected Apotheon due to the release date but I thought you had read it officially somewhere is all.

Top Bottom