• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

I think he meant that the EU regions might possibly get the games on the 1st, since it's technically the first Wednesday, while we might have to wait a week. But likely all regions will have to wait till next week.

Oh I see. Yeah, that would be fair. Doubt it will happen though. Most likely everyone gets the games next week.

Fdkn

I think this is the first time I don't care about what games they do give me next month because there is no way I stop playing everything I've bought on march.

I think he meant that the EU regions might possibly get the games on the 1st, since it's technically the first Wednesday, while we might have to wait a week. But likely all regions will have to wait till next week.

Thank you Obama!!1

Well I don't really care, still got enough to play on all three PS consoles ;) But we'll get to know which games are in for April very soon, right?

Jimrpg

Yea, Knack looks like shit and I don't understand why people want it but I do kinda wish they would give it out just so people will stop asking for it every month.

It's not that they want knack. It's that they want the worst rated and oldest PS4 game rather than indies.

superjona

I think if the first day of the month is either a tuesday or a wednesday, the games shift to next week. It's been like that for a while.

Gen X

Trust no one. Eat steaks.
Is it too early to post this? :)

6pRu9Tq.png

I'm really hoping for a big bucks/no Whammies announcement next week as I'll be on sick leave for 2 weeks and really need something to play. Come on Driveclub PS+ Edition!!!!

That would be believable in The Last Guardian wasn't in there.

Yo can't fool me!

PBY

Banned
One of these months were actually gonna get knack and Yall will take it all back.

Be careful what you wish for.

Massa

It's not that they want knack. It's that they want the worst rated and oldest PS4 game rather than indies.

I don't think it's that either. The number of people discussing why others want or don't want Knack far outweighs people actually asking for it at this point. It's the default response whenever someone doesn't like the line-up, "Well, would you like Knack instead? I don't think so!".

It's quite tiring, for what is actually a really good game.

Massa

Yeah it was so bad at being bad because it was so damn awesome. Stealth Inc>>>>>>>Your favourite game. Probably. It was a very, very well designed puzzle platformer. One of the best around.

It's one of the worst puzzle games I've played. Look at this:

jwzzEsS.jpg

It doesn't make any sense, you're just supposed to move around like an idiot to find the solution.

Klart

Well, this is what we know:

PS3
Dishonored
x

PS4
Woah Dave! (just an extra, actually doesn't count as a Plus game)
x
x

PSVITA
x
x

What it's not: Stealth Inc 2

mclem

jwzzEsS.jpg

It doesn't make any sense, you're just supposed to move around like an idiot to find the solution.

I've never played Stealth Inc. but just from studying the screen: I assume each of those 'islands' connects to one another through those blue 'teleporters'? You can clearly see a progression of backgrounds in some instances, so I suspect that's how those fit together. That and a little experimentation and I'm really not quite clear where the problem lies.

jwzzEsS.jpg

there isn't a single puzzle in that game that can be reduced to "you're just supposed to move around like an idiot to find the solution." There's a logic to all of it and no part in the game exists outside its own logic.

I just think you're being real weird about your hangups with the game. It's ok to not like it, just realize that your reasoning is unsound.

jcm

jwzzEsS.jpg

That screenshot makes me want to play it. Are you not noticing the patterns?

Gen X

Trust no one. Eat steaks.

jwzzEsS.jpg

This is a prime example of why games seem to be dumbed down these days. To cater for people that think they have to move like an idiot to find a solution.

This is a prime example of why games seem to be dumbed down these days. To cater for people that think they have to move like an idiot to find a solution.

i agree....but i must say that there are plenty of levels in the first stealth inc. that felt like you basically just throw shit at the wall and see what sticks. too trial and error-y. i think that's more of a result of there just being too many levels in the game

kiyoaki

I doubt we'll get that, they rarely seem to go for anime/otaku titles. Then again, I never expected Yakuza 4 to go on Plus either.

I haven't even finished this month's games, I still have Papo & Yo to play. The march selection has been really good IMO. It'll be hard to top that.

Top Bottom