• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

cslesce

not bad at all

8th April: Tower of Guns (PS4/PS3)
8th April: Never Alone (PS4)
8th April: Dishonored (PS3)
8th April: Aaru’s Awakening (PS4/PS3)
8th April: Killzone Mercenary (PS Vita)
8th April: MonsterBag (PS Vita)

Zoe

Phew, I didn't notice that there were some games (Musou 7 and Tales of Symphonia) on JP Plus that were only available for this last week. Luckily, I could still grab them even though it's already 4/1 in Japan.

Damn, was looking forward to another meltdown.

I already have Killzone, but nice to see another Vita retail title. Interested in Dishonored and MonsterBag.

Killzone is a little over 3900MB in case somebody wonders.

KZM I already own but it's one hell of a game. I'm happy for the people that get it with their sub.

Dishonored and Never Alone! Fuck yeah. I don't know about the others.

El_Cinefilo

First meh month for me in a while. Looking forward to Never Alone but Tower of guns didn't sell me on the trailer, don't really use my PS3 unless it's something amazing and I already picked up Killzone on one of the sales when it was £5.

Good for people who don't have it though.

Celegus

Not sure what most of those are, but looks interesting at least and certainly not a bad month. Not that I'll actually play any of them any time soon though, because Bloodborne.

Omerta

Yeah, physical killzone owner here...

Make room on your memory cards people - she's a big install.

It's totally worth it.

cafemomo

meh month
6TXseXP.png

Zenaku

Fuck auto renewal.

Disabled it some time back, bought a months PS+ several times with no issue, and somehow renewal reactivated itself, taking the majority of the 800yen or so I had and was saving for some DLC.

Now I'm gonna have to check it every single time I get PS+.

lemmykoopa

Guys is it on the 6th of April that the new free PS plus games will be out? Around what time does the store usually update in Europe?

Edit: my question already got answered a few posts up. Sorry.

Top Bottom