• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Store 01/08/09

lupinko

Philanthropist said:
I don't follow the Singstar games, but I'm sure I read some PR about it and it's true. A Singstar title with plenty of Queen tracks :D

I'm not too amused because 15 Queen songs are already in the SingStore (which I have bought all of already actually), and we only know of the PS2 release of SingStar Queen (which is also compatible with PS3 SingStar via in-game SingStar PS3 backward-compatibility feature) as that was the only version ever announced (PS3 at the same time had announced 2 song packs to complement the 5 singles already on the SingStore, which of course since then are all already on the SingStore).

And given SingStar ABBA for PS2, which only had 20 songs, it is pretty much assumed that SingStar Queen for PS2 would have the same number of tracks. And given London Studio's laziness and what is already available to them, 15 of those are already on the PS3to begin with.

vireland

Rimshot said:
My question is do you all think Alundra and or Chrono Chross might come out on PSN or am I just fooling myself in my wait and hope for it? :(

No idea about Chrono Cross, but the USA and PAL version of Alundra are tied up with SCEI and the rights to the translated English content they don't hold. I'm working on getting this resolved through a third party to clear the way for a US release.

Sorry this reply was almost a month in coming. Someone had to point me to this. I don't read every thread. :)

Top Bottom