• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Store 04/24/08

SappYoda

tanod said:
blablablablah
-Command and Conquer (PS1) - €4,99
blahblahblah

Nuke2.JPG

PSP best RTS portable console ever confirmed.
PS3 best RTS next gen console ever confirmed.

Edit: Now release release red alert.

where is the Go! Sports Ski demo on Japanese PSN?

nevermind. Found it.

but that is weird, demos for PSN games on PSN don't seem to be with regular game demos.

Guy Legend

We should be getting the Iron Man demo today considering it was released on Live last week and and was said to be coming to PSN this week.

Do any of the PS1 games on the UK PSN store run in 60hz on a US PS3 or do they run in crappy 50hz? I really want BBSpecial but I don't want a gimped version!

Jim

Ranger X said:
Thank God i was entertained by the banner because the america update sure suck.

Hopefully this is the first time you've visited these threads, because if so, you'd know:

The damn Original Post said:
-North America content is up at about 6PM EST.

-FULL US CONTENT LIST IS NOT YET KNOWN

Laguna X

Nintendogs Member
Jim said:
Hopefully this is the first time you've visited these threads, because if so, you'd know:
:lol Seems to be something that needs reminding every single week without fail. GAFfers reading comprehension ftl.

tanod

when is my burrito
Laguna X said:
:lol Seems to be something that needs reminding every single week without fail. GAFfers reading comprehension ftl.

QFT

I've been doing these threads for a long time and it's always needed to be there.

@ the complete lack of reading comprehension: facepalm.gif x 15,482.7

careksims

tanod said:
QFT

I've been doing these threads for a long time and it's always needed to be there.

@ the complete lack of reading comprehension: facepalm.gif x 15,482.7

I totally agree.

Every week, I tell ya. EVERY WEEK.

Ranger X

Jim said:

I know. But most of the time the interesting stuff is knowed way before it's updated. Let's say i play more fair and i will wait until like 2-3 o clock this afternoon before complaining.

I predict no PS1 games. lol
cries

PistolGrip

sex vacation in Guam
Mammothtank said:
Release in the states too, bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...and with PSN online play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I thought you were reporting there for a sec :(

Oneself

There are more Nine Inch Nails albums in a year than there is PSone games on the North American store. That's not right. Fix this Sony.

BISHI BASHI SPECIAL!!!!

Oh hells yes, the original party game and still probably the best, I never thought we'd get it so I'm super chuffed. Does C & C support a USB mouse or the analog stick, as I remember it use to support the old Playstation mouse back in the day.

Speevy said:
Is there still no way to add funds to a euro acct from the us?

Entropay, I use it the other way around, can even use PayPal to top up the virtual card IIRC.

Top Bottom