• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Turkey VP: The Last of Us + Left Behind DLC coming to PS4 in summer 2014

No way he said this on some random TV show, what an idiot… guy has probably endangered his job letting that slip out. Kind of feel bad.

I'd wager this was to be a big reveal from Naughty Dog at E3 while on stage showing off the new Uncharted. Not anymore.

Anyway Sony has my money. I only played through TLOU once and so the chance to go through it again with enhanced visuals on the PS4 sounds fantastic. Guess the summer drought won't be so bad after all...

KAL2006

Banned
i don't think there are any heavy hitters until Destiny in September?

After Watchdogs in May, between June, July and August there is no notable games. I'm going to assume those 3 months will have ports, Arkham Trilogy, GTA5, Diablo III, Ultra Street Fighter IV and Last of Us.

Okay, NOW I'm more interested in buying a PS4 before Fall.

I sold my PS3 a while ago, in part, because I expected a PS4 port of this. But this soon!?

Peace Tea

There's a country named Turkey?

Seriously though, this is great news. The less old versions of cross gen stuff I have to play, the better.

Eios

Nice! Hopefully this is true, it makes to much sense for it not to be. This port would reinvigorate the multiplayer. The multiplayer is actually my favorite tps multiplayer, but I don't play it anymore since I seldomly use my ps3 for anything but single player. If this does come out, it will be my go to shooter until destiny.

RedAssedApe

Banned
No way he said this on some random TV show, what an idiot… guy has probably endangered his job letting that slip out. Kind of feel bad.

I'd wager this was to be a big reveal from Naughty Dog at E3 while on stage showing off the new Uncharted. Not anymore.

Anyway Sony has my money. I only played through TLOU once and so the chance to go through it again with enhanced visuals on the PS4 sounds fantastic. Guess the summer drought won't be so bad after all...

maybe they are being sly and trying to get news out there so that people don't pick up xbones with all the price cuts going on? but yeah otherwise...dun goofed lol

Hey Naughty Dog, I know you're reading this thread. LET US START THE DAMN GAME ON SURVIVOR. WE ALREADY PLAYED IT BEFORE.

You may get your wish since they're going to be adding a new difficulty to the single player with the upcoming multiplayer DLC. So, Survivor probably won't be the highest difficulty anymore. :p

ah forgot about Watch Dogs. I dont really consider Wolfenstein and Evil Within big hitters. More like A/B-tier games (although they both look they might be good)

Yeah, they're certainly not massive games. But I do think they qualify as pretty notable Triple-A games.

Drakeon

If confirmed, I'm there day 1 again. I fucking love Last of Us and to be able to play it again, especially the multiplayer on a DS4, will be awesome.

Hoping it's true. As for framerate, I don't mind if it's 1080p30fps as long as it's really, really stable. But 1080p60fps would be amazing.

Damn. Wish I would have waited. Really liked the game, but not really something I'd replay so soon.

I will buy this.

Just hope I can find a Ps4 before the release :rip

My local Walmart had a full load of them yesterday. If you are dying for one right now, just call them and/or best buy every day. You'll have one in no time.

Hope theres an option to upgrade to the ps4 version by paying $10

Seems very unlikely if the game has received a big graphical overhaul (which requires resources). I would expect it to cost at least $40. Plus there's likely no way for them to verify you have a PS3 copy (since the system doesn't play PS3 discs).

Lingitiz

Hope theres an option to upgrade to the ps4 version by paying $10

It would only be applicable for people who bought digital copies though sadly. Although maybe they could work out something using the online pass.

But realistically, $60 dollar June release with all the DLC included sounds very likely.

Persona7

Banned
Seems very unlikely if the game has received a big graphical overhaul (which requires resources). I would expect it to cost at least $40.

I bet they will plaster a huge slogan or sticker saying it includes the DLC. add a "ultimate" or "GOTY" and you have a cool 60 price point.

Usobuko

Banned
Just curious though, I played the game and has no intention to 'double dip'. Are people buying it twice or are people buying it for the first time because they are interested in it and don't have a PS3 last gen?

Top Bottom