• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Vita TV Already Sold Out on Amazon Japan

The idea is that if I have the two devices set up in different rooms, can both devices access each other's full game library?
I ask because it would be equally nice to access my Vita games when it isn't in the room as it would be for my ps4 games.
But, that's what vita tv is. It plays vita games on tv...

Ooh ok I get what you mean. Basically can you play vita games that you setup on room b, from ps4 in room a.

Well, no I dont think you can do that. Would be awesome though, reverse remote play is something that I want for my vita before the vitatv announcement. Basically a way to play vita games on tv without some kind of video cable accessory like psp.

beast786

He's saying to basically do a reverse remote-play. Instead of playing PS4 games in the Vita TV room, playing Vita games in the PS4 room. It's just an extra layer of convenience, not really an outrageous idea.

And that probably won't happen, at least not for a while.

For the same reason you would want to play PS4 games on the TV the Vita is hooked up to.

Ps4 doesn't play vita games .that is exactly why one of the reason for vita tv . if ps4 can play vita games then what is the point of vita tv or vita?

Okay, so I get that you can stream your ps4 to your vita tv via remote play,
but can you stream your vita tv to your ps4? Meaning if my ps4 and vita tv are hooked up in different rooms, could I play my vita games via my ps4?
Cause that would be nice

why wouldn't you just move the VITA tv and connect to your ps4 TV? the thing's the size of a cell phone.

Shinriji

Vita TV and Value Pack already sold out at AmiAmi, and I received the e-mail today that they opened the preorder.

So....few units on preorder or huge demand? Or both?

Yazuka

If I wanted to get one, where would be the best place to preorder or buy at a later time. The shop must ship to Sweden.

Bumhead

Banned
I notice there's now a product page open on Play Asia, but no price or estimated dates, and just a "Pre-orders opening soon" notice.

(May not be new news, but I've only just noticed)

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-14-71-1yb-49-en.html

Definitely interested in importing to the UK, but suspect it may be a while before they start shipping abroad if the demand in Japan is as strong as it appears to be.

Top Bottom