• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Vita = TWO HUNDRED FORTY NINE US DOLLARS ($249)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DieH@rd

Banned
duckroll said:
Oh I see. So he's saying that the Vita is like a makeshift last ditch overpowered final weapon that Sony has built out of the rotting carcass of the PSP, and that no one working on the development of the Vita expects to survive their mission? Makes sense.

211tocg.gif

where's the Vita import guide for dummies thread? :( i need it cause i have no idea haha

I also need to know if Uncharted will have english voice options , tell me sony!

StuBurns

Banned
duckroll said:
Oh I see. So he's saying that the Vita is like a makeshift last ditch overpowered final weapon that Sony has built out of the rotting carcass of the PSP, and that no one working on the development of the Vita expects to survive their mission? Makes sense.
You're getting more bitter and blunt by the day, I love it.

V_Ben

Banned
duckroll said:

Oh boy, he didn't think that through did he... OR DID HE.

duckroll

V_Ben said:
Oh boy, he didn't think that through did he... OR DID HE.

I'm sure he did. Hino is a very smart man, and he's one of the sharpest minds in the Japanese gaming industry now. That's why he has 5 games planned for the 3DS!

Router

Hopsiah the Kanga-Jew
duckroll said:

PERFECT.

theBishop

Banned
duckroll said:

zounds!

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
What? I don't feel any differences as I played the VIta at the gamescom

Vitas i tried at TGS had a dpad that "clicked" a little when you pushed in a direction - felt nice.

Lesiroth

duckroll said:
And posts like these are why I come to GAF.

thuway

duckroll said:
No wait, really? Tell us how you really feel.

thuway

DCharlie said:
Vitas i tried at TGS had a dpad that "clicked" a little when you pushed in a direction - felt nice.
Did the screen size appear to be larger than the original PSP? Certain pictures lead us to believe that is it a fair bit larger, while other pictures demonstrate that it is not that much.

duckroll said:

shots fired lol

Router

Hopsiah the Kanga-Jew
thuway said:
Did the screen size appear to be larger than the original PSP? Certain pictures lead us to believe that is it a fair bit larger, while other pictures demonstrate that it is not that much.

5 inches. its massive and beautiful.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Castor Krieg said:
The point they are trying to get across is completely destroyed by Wired whinning about not getting priority access, when it's almost a given additional events will be held in the US and Europe before Vita launches.

Yes, it sucks. However, if you see how the situation looks like - be there earlier, figure out with the others how you will line up, etc.

They're not really whining. They are describing the slow motion collapse of a poorly executed PR event. If it had been planned correctly, he'd have been writing game and device impressions instead.

thuway

I just tweeted Yoshida about Remote Play, lets see if he responds.

@yosp Can we expect to see Remote Play integration with Vita and PS3 in the future? Is it something being pursued or just a tech demo @TGS?

thuway

StuBurns said:
What? Of course it's coming.
Mr. Burns, you and I both know, Sony constantly lauds things that it never implements.

It would be nice to hear official confirmation from the man himself on the status on if it will become a reality or if its forever doomed to be a "This can be done sometime in the future". Remote Play needs to be integrated into all First Party titles atleast.

StuBurns

Banned
thuway said:
Mr. Burns, you and I both know, Sony constantly lauds things that it never implements.

It would be nice to hear official confirmation from the man himself on the status on if it will become a reality or if its forever doomed to be a "This can be done sometime in the future". Remote Play needs to be integrated into all First Party titles atleast.
Well that's a very different question.

Sony do tend to give the strange stuff they promise, they just don't suppot it.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Alright, I'm ready to post the new thread.

Shall I lock this thread? It's almost 8000 posts and will pretty much be a duplicate of the discussion in the other thread.

Omiee

Nirolak said:

Shall I lock this thread? It's almost 8000 posts and will pretty much be a duplicate of the discussion in the other thread.

well we should have a OT for vita, because when ever i have news or questions i keep returning to this thread.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Nirolak said:

Yep. Go ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom