• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PokéBOMB XII: The Final CoroCountdown

Fireblend

Banned
Holy shit at the trainer customizability!!! That looks waaay more deep than I anticipated! This is gonna be great
3AQmK.gif

DaBoss

Rating Battles

In Pokémon X and Pokémon Y, there will be five battle formats for Rating Battles: Single Battle, Double Battle, Triple Battle, Rotation Battle, and the new Special Battle. Rules for Special Battles will change every three months. During the first season, the Special Battle format will be Single Battle, restricted to the Pokémon that were first introduced in Pokémon X and Pokémon Y. The first season is scheduled to begin in late December of this year.

Rating Battle Etiquette

After receiving many requests from players who enjoyed battling online with Pokémon Black Version, Pokémon White Version, Pokémon Black Version 2, and Pokémon White Version 2, we have responded by ruling that any Trainer who disconnects from the server in the middle of battle, regardless of reason or circumstance, will have the battle recorded as a loss, and accordingly experience a drop in rating. When you are battling online, please be sure that you have a reliable Internet connection, and play fairly and with consideration for your fellow Trainers!

DaBoss

Trainer PR Videos

After you choose a style, visit the PR Video Studio. This facility will let you make a promotional video that reflects your style, called a Trainer PR Video!

Trainer PR Videos are 10-second films that feature you and your Pokémon. Choose your expressions, poses, background music, camera angles, and more to create a unique video! You can use a recommended style to make a video in moments, or make a video based on your preferences, with every second specially crafted.

So this further reinforces the Warrior, Mage, Thief motif right?

Seems like it.

Elfteiroh

The Team Flare admins are: The purple-haired woman is Celosia, the orange-haired woman is Aliana, the green-haired woman is Bryony, and the blue-haired woman is Mable. The final one of the lot is a man called Xerosic, whose red goggles and hair make quite an impression. The actress Karune is to be called Diantha.

So... A - B - C ... and D? That actress will be a secret team flare member! I'm calling it! Also X... So... Where is Y and Z? ;)

[EDIT] Aaaw... forgot Mable... Why do you have to destroy my analysis!! WHYYYY!!!

• Grass types are now immune to powder and spore moves
  • Ghost types are not affected by moves that prevent fleeing
  • Electric types can no longer be paralyzed
@BulbaNewsNOW

oh my god

ffdgh

• Grass types are now immune to powder and spore moves
  • Ghost types are not affected by moves that prevent fleeing
  • Electric types can no longer be paralyzed
@BulbaNewsNOW

oh my god

I'm loving this...dat grass and electric buff. So shadow tag is useless against ghosts....this will be fun

NeonZ

The female trainer customization makes her look like a completely different person. The outfits shown for the male one don't seem to change him as much though... I hope it's just a bad preview.

PKMXY_Custom_zps2ce81df0.png

DaBoss

The female trainer customization makes her look like a completely different person. The outfits shown for the male one don't seem to change him as much though... I hope it's just a bad preview.

Well that's because he is wearing generally the same thing and has the same hairstyle.

Elfteiroh

Men's clothes are always dull/uninteresting... One of the reason I would prefer to be born a girl. o_o

vall03

Why are people so surprised with the new type matchups? Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't the Grass and Ghost the new ones here?

Top Bottom