• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PokéBOMB XII: The Final CoroCountdown

wow is there really a possibility that we don't know the legendaries right away? would be cool if they don't include the code for them until you can download them. that way we for sure don't know. probably won't happen for compatibility reasons.

Elfteiroh

I want a dragon/fairy pokemon as this gens end of pokedex powerhouse that we usually get.

That... would actually be a pretty good typing! And that would actually boost offensively poison and steel, as it would be two of the 4 weaknesses (the other two being Ice and Fairy) of a pseudo legend! (and we all know the pseudo always get used A LOT) It would also have a whopping 7 resistances! Also have a good coverage, the only type resisting both STAB is Steel.

Dr. Buni

So... how many time left for the English stuff?

Site was update, the starters' names are Quilladin, Braixen and Frogadier.

zroid

Banned
English names are out! Check serebii

Chespin2 = Quilladin
Fennekin2 = Braixen
Froakie2 = Frogadier

fossil Pokémon = Tyrunt and Amaura

Poodle Pokémon = Furfrou

Psychic cats = Meowstic

Kouriozan

Chespin 1st evo in French is Boguérisse (Hérisson = Hedgehog)
There is still chance for an awesome 2nd evo!

And that's a bogue :
fg004-bogue-marronnier.jpg

I haven't been keeping up with the info coming out and all of a sudden I've found myself really wanting this game. About to preorder but I'm unsure if which to go with, anything come out about version exclusive Pokemon? I like the X legendary more than the Y one but that's all I've got so far.

FSLink

Banned
Quilladin is an awesome English name, and yes the in-game model looks tons better. It's cute. Looking forward to the knight evo!

Top Bottom