• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Remakes Announced for 3DS

L~A

EDIT : teaser trailer.

Just saw this on Serebii. Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire coming out this november (worldwide release again).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ywGSON9tNq0

Announcing Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire for the Nintendo 3DS family of systems! Prepare for an epic adventure exploring a world filled with Pokémon!

Pokémon fans first enjoyed Pokémon Ruby Version and Pokémon Sapphire Version when it launched in 2003 for the Game Boy Advance. Now, a whole new generation of Pokémon fans will experience the dramatic storyline that unfolds in Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire.

Look forward to Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire when the games launch worldwide in November 2014!

Logos :

ib0ZmP0LH3vly6.jpg

ibmVlLmnugZQ5z.jpg

Europe :

US :

#HOENNCONFIRMED

Edit : fake US boxart by Hero of Legend (based on the US Mario Kart 7 box, with the red case).

I'm getting the itch for a Pokemon game, it's been a long time and I think it also might be time to get a 2DS/3DS.

The stars could be aligning here.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
I was expecting the remakes. Buut...SO SUDDEN :lol

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
I KNEW THE NEXT POKEMON GAME WAS GOING TO USE ALPHA AND OMEGA.

...But not much interested in the Pokemons, but cool they're doing another remake, though maybe not unexpected with the success of the previous ones.

SgtCobra

WRRUUAAAAAAGGHHHHHHHHH my man Groudon.

Best region remake confirmed, where my trumpets at???

Paging Joe, is there more info available?

Time to get a 3DS. This is exactly what I've been waiting for.

Hopefully this also causes the prices of the original GBA versions to drop too.

Top Bottom