• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Remakes Announced for 3DS

Scans have leaked!!!!!
"The next batch of CoroCoro information has been posted to Japanese forums and this batch showcases more information about the upcoming movie. This reveals Mega Sceptile, Swampert and Dianice. Mega Sceptile is Grass/Dragon-type while the others maintain their type. Mega Diancie's ability is currently listed as ???" -Serebii/Joe

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF, They look HYPE as fuck!

-Horizon-

I'm looking at them right now. I no longer know how to feel about this lol. Female Magma Admin (?) looks cool. Hipster Maxie...lol.

Why does every one have such tight and shiny clothes on?? D:
Brendan looks whack. May is debatable.

rrs

Swampert mega evo looks like someone gained lots of muscle mass.

Also, the stock character clothes aren't the greatest but clothes shops will fix that.

MicH

OMG YESSSS!! MEGA SCEPTILE :D I am so damn HAPPY!

And Steven looks badass as fuck. I love Steven. Best champion! Go home, Cynthia

Mega Sceptile being Dragon makes me so happy... Him having Lightning Rod not so much...
Archie looks like he just went to Comic-Con.

And who thought it was a good idea for the Shorts over Long Pants to be a thing again??

He's wearing a "anime badass" version of a wetsuit, doesn't bother me.

HA! At everyone that though Kyogre and Groudon just had fancy designs in the cover and it wasn't a form/mega evo. Pretty amazing to see new mega evos. May lacks curves and Brendan his white hair.

-Horizon-

The more I look at the characters, the more I like Steven's looks. I'm beginning to really like May's design too. Everything else is still crap.

image.php

I love the Team Aqua designs. Shelly especially looks a-ma-zing. AlphaSapphire purchase vindicated. Although Team Magma doesn't look too shabby either. I'm glad that the admins seem a bit quirkier and definitely more memorable.

As for the player characters, welllll... at least character customisation should still be a thing, right?

And Atom Kyogre is epic.

LeleSocho

Banned
Those character are DISGUSTING
What the hell were they thinking?
Seriously what the hell
Fuck this crap
I swear to god if they give fuckin customization AAAARGH
what the hell are they thinking? Who right in their mind would design that?

AAAAAAAAAAAARGH I'M MELTING IN RAGE
HI3OB7x.png
HI3OB7x.png

Not only they are parsecs worse than R/S design but even worse than Emerald design WAY WAY WAY WORSE AAAAAAAAARGH

-Horizon-

Why is he wearing two pairs of pants?

I've been thinking that maybe it isn't two pairs of pants but maybe its just one and a layer is sewed under the shorts to give it its appearance. I'm not even sure of that made sense the way I typed that.

But don't worry, instead of pants under pants, its now tights under shorts for every one!

todd360

I will stick with my bet, but i'm not admitting defeat until we see the game for real. If the player character is different then its probably a sequel. I feel like they will do clothes again and I just feel like they won't give clothes change abilities to may and weird hat boy.

I made a bet that the game would be a sequel. Looks like its a heavily retconned remake. I'm still not sure, but i'm admitting defeat. I switched my avatar from p3p femc to keima.

Edit: I couldn't find my post with the actual bet lol.

Top Bottom