• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT16| Unpresidented

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Middle Village, Howard Beach, and White stone.

I'm actually really proud of Bayside and owe them an apology. I thought they'd go heavy Trump for sure given the demographics and how suburban, and expensive, the neighborhood is. I guess that high population density goes a long way.

It's also funny that some of the only places Trump won in the Bronx are near his golf course, but not the actual neighborhood it's in.

Brooklyn has a spate of Jewish neighborhoods (Hassidic (sp?)), there's no helping that.

I hope the margin in Queens wasn't because of Asians (although I suspect it might have been).

As for Staten Island, it's the conservative chunk of town. Part of that is because there's no easy public transport connected to Staten Island, so there's probably less minorities there than the other boroughs. One of the things the Republicans did in 2011 was cut a chunk of Brooklyn into a Staten Island district instead, so the result is there's a part of southern Brooklyn that's being represented by a Republican. How absurd.
probably less? girl you ever been? My folks always went on and on about 'how nice it was' and would drag us there sometimes. Lots of wide, long streets lined with billions of restaurants and fast food joints and a bunch of well kept schools and churches. It bugs me how quiet it gets out there if you let the car idle; I imagine that is what the south is like

Been there many times and I might have seen 2 black people there ever
Also, here's a fun map that shows how every neighborhood in the state voted.

https://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/nu...p-election-results-voting-general-primary-nyc
Ofc my neighborhood is red sigh lol

So I started following Robert Reich on Facebook not too long after the election. I had seen his documentary, Inequality for All, many years ago, but I only really started to pay attention to him recently. I particularly like his Inequality Media videos, where he draws or has other visual aides up on screen to help get his point across. Plus, it may just be me, but there's something really pleasant about his voice. I could listen to this man talk all day.

But tonight I've been looking through some of his older videos pre-dating the election. And this one, Complacency is Not an Option, just killed me. :(

effzee

So I know I shouldn't have but I got into a Twitter spat with some Trump / Republican loon who is claiming the job report and unemployment% is misleading cause they don't count the ppl not looking for jobs, Bernie Frank is to blame for the market crash, and that Obama has done nothing to actually help the economy.

Now I knew about the unemployment stats and even then they are impressive, but can someone bring me up to speed about Frank's role in the crash?

This keeps asking for 3 examples of Obama policy which helped the economy.

So I know I shouldn't have but I got into a Twitter spat with some Trump / Republican loon who is claiming the job report and unemployment% is misleading cause they don't count the ppl not looking for jobs, Bernie Frank is to blame for the market crash, and that Obama has done nothing to actually help the economy.

Now I knew about the unemployment stats and even then they are impressive, but can someone bring me up to speed about Frank's role in the crash?

This keeps asking for 3 examples of Obama policy which helped the economy.

don't ask essay topic questions at 12 am if you want answers brah, but I always feel guilty when people come to poligaf that need help and don't get a response. Here's some shit I put together for you

Barney Frank didn't cause the housing crisis

Obama policy that positively affected the economy:

1. 787 billion dollar stimulus package -
In February 2009, Congress approved Obama's $787 billion economic stimulus package.

It cut taxes, extended unemployment benefits, and funded public works projects. The recession ended six months later when GDP growth turned positive. In just seven months, ARRA pumped $241.9 billion into the economy, stirring growth to a robust 3.9 percent by early 2010. By March 30, 2011, nearly all ($633.5 billion) of the funds were spent.
Source

2. Bailed out the auto industry -
Obama bailed out the U.S. auto industry on March 30, 2009. The Federal government took over General Motors and Chrysler, saving three million jobs. It forced the companies to become more fuel efficient and therefore more globally competitive.
It's no coincidence that Obama began his latest economic road trip this week in Detroit, site of the resurgent auto industry, the most obvious area where Obama can claim credit for gains. ”The auto industry has proved that any comeback is possible," Obama said at a Ford plant near Detroit. ”America's resurgence is real."

And by all accounts that is true for America's carmakers, which sold 16.5 million new units in 2014, the highest number since pre-recession 2006. This is not all Obama, of course. Cheap gas and the natural economic cycle all play a big role. But Fiat-Chrysler reported a 16 percent sales jump, and it might not exist at all if Obama had not overruled some of his top advisors and pursued a bailout for the company. Obama offered some new details of that decision in an interview with the Detroit News earlier this week, saying Chrysler was the sickest of automakers and some in the administration thought it should be allowed to fail. The president disagreed.
Source for second quote

3. 2010 tax cuts -
In December 2010, Obama and Congress agreed upon additional stimulus in the form of a $858 billion tax cut. It had three main components: a $350 billion extension of the Bush tax cuts, a $56 billion extension of unemployment benefits, and a $120 billion reduction in workers' payroll taxes. Businesses received $140 billion in tax cuts for capital improvements and $80 billion in research and development tax credits. The estate tax was exempted (up to $5 million), and there were additional credits for college tuition and children. For more, see Obama Tax Cuts.
Same source as the first quote. Let's see him complain about tax cuts that go to businesses

And show them this when they inevitably, invariably tell you that Obama added 9 trillion to the national debt

Pixieking

Banned
Why aren't Democrats going haywire about confirmation without ethics reviews.

God only knows... You know that the GOP would go for the throat if the Dems wanted confirmation without ethics reviews. It's like Baby's First Political Party level idiocy.

More seriously, and less ranty - I think Dems may have been demoralised by the public's lack of concern for Trump's lack of ethics/morality, and the continued lack of concern regarding his conflict of interest. The problem with this is that it's their job to make the public care about all of this, and yet they seem somewhat disillusioned and confused about their role here.

Question: Anyone heard from Elizabeth Warren recently, regarding Trump and Trump admin? She was vicious during the election campaign, and this should be playing right into her hands.

Zereta

Why aren't Democrats going haywire about confirmation without ethics reviews.

They've been trying and the public doesn't seem to care? This country elected Donald Trump. Ethics apparently counts for nothing anymore.

I'm mad. But the people who should care aren't caring and the ones that do are treated as babies by the ones that don't. It should be a line of attack, but it's been ineffective.

Pixieking

Banned
Ah, cheers. Though the fact that I didn't know what she was doing kind of proves Zereta's point - this should be something that people care about, but it's ineffective. I fear Trump has upended not just election campaigning norms, but all manner of political norms too. Until it all comes tumbling-down in a financial crash and/or a large-scale terrorist attack, I don't know if anything can be done.

God only knows... You know that the GOP would go for the throat if the Dems wanted confirmation without ethics reviews. It's like Baby's First Political Party level idiocy.

More seriously, and less ranty - I think Dems may have been demoralised by the public's lack of concern for Trump's lack of ethics/morality, and the continued lack of concern regarding his conflict of interest. The problem with this is that it's their job to make the public care about all of this, and yet they seem somewhat disillusioned and confused about their role here.

Question: Anyone heard from Elizabeth Warren recently, regarding Trump and Trump admin? She was vicious during the election campaign, and this should be playing right into her hands.

The bigger issue is that Dems aren't very ruthless when it comes to media. They suck at making things a big deal unlike their Republican counterparts who will get loud and angry at everything, and it always works to their advantage. They do it for everything and eventually something sticks (if something fails, it fails but they continue to do it).

mo60

They've been trying and the public doesn't seem to care? This country elected Donald Trump. Ethics apparently counts for nothing anymore.

I'm mad. But the people who should care aren't caring and the ones that do are treated as babies by the ones that don't. It should be a line of attack, but it's been ineffective.

People will start caring about what unethical trump or his administration does if it's big enough. One of the things that will hurt trump's chances of winning in four years if his administration do stuff that can be seen as highly corrupt and are easy to explain.

Pixieking

Banned
The bigger issue is that Dems aren't very ruthless when it comes to media. They suck at making things a big deal unlike their Republican counterparts who will get loud and angry at everything, and it always works to their advantage. They do it for everything and eventually something sticks (if something fails, it fails but they continue to do it).

Yup. But to be fair, when the media (generally) obfuscate or disregard things that go against the perceived narrative - the same narrative that is written by Republicans - how do the Dems play the game?

Related:

John Huey
‏@johnwhuey

Once trump got away with no tax disclosure, pretty clear he wouldn't adhere to any other ethical custom, rule, or law. Floodgates now open.

The Dems, Hillary and the media hammered away at undisclosed tax records for awhile, but then both the media and the general population seemed to get tired of it, and moved on. The Dems are still stuck on "undisclosed tax and finances are an obvious breach of norms, and potential conflict of interest", but at this stage, who is actually listening and caring? Everyone just shrugs, and goes "Well, what can you do?" The Republicans win by war of attrition, and Trump repeating that undisclosed tax records are irrelevant. Pretty clearly they're not, but the Dems can't change the narrative at this stage.

dramatis

probably less? girl you ever been? My folks always went on and on about 'how nice it was' and would drag us there sometimes. Lots of wide, long streets lined with billions of restaurants and fast food joints and a bunch of well kept schools and churches. It bugs me how quiet it gets out there if you let the car idle; I imagine that is what the south is like

Been there many times and I might have seen 2 black people there ever
Live in Brooklyn, went to HS in Bronx, been to Manhattan and Queens many times, and the only thing I can say is I've probably been to SI like once in my entire life lol Because there's no public transport to go there!

My uncle said the same thing about Long Island and told me to visit LI more, and in my head I was thinking, "You mean where the rich white people are?"

Wilsongt

I guess now we know why the GOP were being sneaky about disolving the Office of Governnent Ethics.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewi...cans-rushed-confirmation-hearings-trump-picks

The federal Office of Government Ethics has accused Senate Republicans of speeding confirmation hearings for Donald Trump’s cabinet nominees.

OGE director Walter Shaub Jr. told top Senate Democrats in a Saturday letter that the stacked hearing schedule has left his office unable to complete ethics reviews on several nominees, which he called a matter of “great concern.”

“This schedule has created undue pressure on OGE’s staff and agency ethics officials to rush through these important reviews,” Shaub wrote to Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) and Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA).

Shaub said that the incomplete reviews mean that some nominees could have “potentially unknown or unresolved ethics issues” that may not be addressed in the hearings slated to begin Tuesday.

“I am not aware of any occasion in the four decades since OGE was established when the Senate held a confirmation hearing before the nominee had completed the ethics review process,” he wrote.

The Senate will hold hearings for a number of Trump’s cabinet appointees next week, with six scheduled for Wednesday alone. Both billionaire charter school advocate Betsy DeVos, Trump’s pick for education secretary, and Exxon Mobil CEO Rex Tillerson, his choice for secretary of state, have hearings on Wednesday. These particularly controversial nominees have complex business ties, further complicating vetting efforts.

Schumer said that the OGE letter proved that Senate Republicans were trying to “jam through” nominees.

“The Office of Government Ethics letter makes crystal-clear that the transition team’s collusion with Senate Republicans to jam through these Cabinet nominees before they’ve been thoroughly vetted is unprecedented,” he said in a Saturday statement obtained by ABC News.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
PoliGAF 2017 |OT1| Remember when we said don't bedwet? We were wrong.

Please, no. Do not dredge this up. Those people who kept saying that were the worst.

As for the ethics discussions, I mean, this was obviously going to happen. GOP has gone full villain. Look at those statistics released about how republican voters cared about ethics when Obama was running, then how many cared for Trump. It was like a 50-60% drop.

effzee

don't ask essay topic questions at 12 am if you want answers brah, but I always feel guilty when people come to poligaf that need help and don't get a response. Here's some shit I put together for you

Barney Frank didn't cause the housing crisis

Obama policy that positively affected the economy:

1. 787 billion dollar stimulus package -

Source

2. Bailed out the auto industry -

Source for second quote

3. 2010 tax cuts -

Same source as the first quote. Let's see him complain about tax cuts that go to businesses

And show them this when they inevitably, invariably tell you that Obama added 9 trillion to the national debt

Thank you so much!!!

Good

The GOP is going to step way out of line and the pushback is going to be insane. It'll be North Carolina 2.0. They're getting sloppy in their arrogance. They think they can't lose, and they'll be in for rude awakening.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Good

The GOP is going to step way out of line and the pushback is going to be insane. It'll be North Carolina 2.0. They're getting sloppy in their arrogance. They think they can't lose, and they'll be in for rude awakening.

I like your optimism. I have lost a lot of faith in the general public because of November. I just have a feeling it will be really bad, and the GOP will promise something like $5000 checks to each household and basically bribe the public in 2018.

kirblar

I like your optimism. I have lost a lot of faith in the general public because of November. I just have a feeling it will be really bad, and the GOP will promise something like $5000 checks to each household and basically bribe the public in 2018.
The General Public voted for Hillary Clinton.

Plinko

The General Public voted for Hillary Clinton.

Come on. Popular vote means nothing in this country. It's the placement of these voters that matters, especially in 2018, where it is setting up to be a brutally hard run for democrats.

I was talking about disappointment in terms of falling for fake news, etc. I trust nobody to care about actualities and only to listen to empty promises and lies.

They have no self control and no shame. They're going to go way too far, the writing is on the wall.

They just need to do one massive stupid thing and the Democrats will "wake up." We just need a GOP version of the ACA. A boogeyman to point and and scream from mountaintops and rally the troops over. In 2006 this was the Iraq War, and Medicare cuts. In 2008, it was the failing economy. 2004 didn't have anything like that. The Patriot Act wasn't really something anyone cared about, and the Iraq War was still relatively fresh and still "justified" to a lot of people. This is why 2004 failed. But this isn't 2000-2004. This is an entirely different GOP that's ready to burn everything down in the name of conservative purity. People who believe they have a divine mandate to do whatever they want to whoever they want and they believe they can get away with it (despite history showing they can't and won't)

Plinko

They have no self control and no shame. They're going to go way too far, the writing is on the wall.

They just need to do one massive stupid thing and the Democrats will "wake up." We just need a GOP version of the ACA. A boogeyman to point and and scream from mountaintops and rally the troops over. In 2006 this was the Iraq War, and Medicare cuts. In 2008, it was the failing economy. 2004 didn't have anything like that. The Patriot Act wasn't really something anyone cared about, and the Iraq War was still relatively fresh and still "justified" to a lot of people. This is why 2004 failed. But this isn't 2000-2004. This is an entirely different GOP that's ready to burn everything down in the name of conservative purity. People who believe they have a divine mandate to do whatever they want to whoever they want and they believe they can get away with it (despite history showing they can't and won't)

I still have little faith that democrats can effectively message and market something like this. They need a change at the top in the worst way (which is coming), but they REALLY need to work on better reaching the people.

I still have little faith that democrats can effectively message and market something like this. They need a change at the top in the worst way (which is coming), but they REALLY need to work on better reaching the people.

I still have faith. We managed, as a country, to elect a black man from Chicago, with a foreign sounding name. And maybe 2008, you could argue was obvious because the GOP messed up so bad, but 2012 was all Obama's win, entirely on his merits.

Fake news and Fox News nonsense and stuff is getting a lot of attention right now. But back in 2009-2010, I was deep in the Conservative Facebook circles of Hell, for fun, and it wasn't any different than it is now. The same bad news sites, the same tricking random people in believing garbage, the same messaging it is now.

I've also watched as the Democrats died in 2004, only to come back as the strongest party in just a couple years, and the GOP, dead in 2008, and a decade later controlling every aspect of government in the entire country except for the bluest of blue states. Parties rarely "die" for more than a couple of years unless they're going through a major re-alignment. But, despite people like Sanders wishing it were true, the Democrats don't appear to be in the middle of a major shift in their beliefs. And I believe the GOP is still a ticking time bomb and it's going to collapse any year now into total irrelevancy. Just because they won a ton of elections this year doesn't change the factors that are still in play as time ticks on and their beliefs become less and less popular.

Plinko

I still have faith. We managed, as a country, to elect a black man from Chicago, with a foreign sounding name. And maybe 2008, you could argue was obvious because the GOP messed up so bad, but 2012 was all Obama's win, entirely on his merits.

Fake news and Fox News nonsense and stuff is getting a lot of attention right now. But back in 2009-2010, I was deep in the Conservative Facebook circles of Hell, for fun, and it wasn't any different than it is now. The same bad news sites, the same tricking random people in believing garbage, the same messaging it is now.

I've also watched as the Democrats died in 2004, only to come back as the strongest party in just a couple years, and the GOP, dead in 2008, and a decade later controlling every aspect of government in the entire country except for the bluest of blue states. Parties rarely "die" for more than a couple of years unless they're going through a major re-alignment. But, despite people like Sanders wishing it were true, the Democrats don't appear to be in the middle of a major shift in their beliefs. And I believe the GOP is still a ticking time bomb and it's going to collapse any year now into total irrelevancy. Just because they won a ton of elections this year doesn't change the factors that are still in play as time ticks on and their beliefs become less and less popular.

My problem with people bringing up Obama, though, is that he is a rock star. Once-in-a-lifetime type of politician. Romney also kind of torpedoed his own campaign with the 47% comment (although I still think Obama would have won without it). Obama was great (and is a hero of mine), but I think comparing him to others isn't really helpful.

Democrats have to find that next person, and I'm not seeing it from who people mention. Harris? Please. Warren? Possibly even less relatable to the general public than Hillary. Booker? Maybe? I'm not sure. I just want someone to step up and take the reins, and I'm not sure who it's going to be.

"The next Obama" is going to be very local. Obama was a state senator for a long time, and never even served a full term as a US Senator before becoming president. Nobody pays attention to state senators or state assemblymen or whatever unless the specifically live in that state and that district. So neo-Obama is probably out there, somewhere, just waiting for a big break, and we don't even realize yet. And it should be someone like that. They'll have no history, and the GOP will never have attacked them and they'll just come out of nowhere. Obama took the entire GOP by surprise. They were planning 2008 to be Hillary for years, and here comes Obama. And they didn't have anything on him, and no history to point to, and so they just started making stuff up that was obviously just made up.

The bar for experience to be president couldn't be lower over the last few elections, so even someone like Kander could probably do alright running, despite a lack of real experience.

kirblar

She still lost.

California is extremely lopsided and integral to Hillary winning the popular vote. We cannot win for the whole country on just California.
Clinton won nearly 2/3ds of the nations GDP, going by county by county results. (By contrast, Bush/Gore was 50/50) 81% of the country now lives in an metropolitan area - whether in the cities themselves or the burbs.

Our government over-represents these small, economically barren, monolithically white rural areas that hold America back. They are the past. The rest of us are the future. There's lots of talk about how these towns are dying- but not enough talk that these towns dying is actually good for America.

Plinko

Clinton won nearly 2/3ds of the nations GDP, going by county by county results. (By contrast, Bush/Gore was 50/50) 81% of the country now lives in an metropolitan area - whether in the cities themselves or the burbs.

Our government over-represents these small, economically barren, monolithically white rural areas that hold America back. They are the past. The rest of us are the future. There's lots of talk about how these towns are dying- but not enough talk that these towns dying is actually good for America.

Great. I actually agree with you.

That means nothing when it comes to voting, though.

kirblar

Great. I actually agree with you.

That means nothing when it comes to voting, though.
Actually get your state/local infratructure in order and this loss doesn't happen due to GOTV actually working. This was the margin the campaign/party could control.

All 65 million of Hillary's votes didn't come from California

Fair enough. I assumed kirblar was talking about the difference in votes(around 2 million), most of those came from California(what was the margin, 80% or so of Cali voted her?)

I feel democrats cant be too aggressive like the GOP because alot of Dem voters seemingly and l reluctantly vote democrat becuase its the best thing out there for them, in comparison GOP voters tend to drink the koolaid, so to speak. Theres a reason why the stereotype is that they fall in line.

Plinko

I feel democrats cant be too aggressive like the GOP because alot of Dem voters seemingly and l reluctantly vote democrat becuase its the best thing out there for them, in comparison GOP voters tend to drink the koolaid, so to speak. Theres a reason why the stereotype is that they fall in line.

Then the democratic party is screwed. Our country/society is now moving ever toward black/white status instead of grey area like it has been for decades. Too polarized. Democrats have to adjust.

Geist-

So I was reading some stuff and saw that the trend(over the last few elections) for state government is that whoever owns the White House loses seats in local/state government. Hopefully Trump will provide the motivation to start making gains in state government and Congress, but I'm afraid that the extreme gerrymandering of the last 6 years is so "unpresidented" it will change the trend.

So I was reading some stuff and saw that the trend(over the last few elections) for state government is that whoever owns the White House loses seats in local/state government. Hopefully Trump will provide the motivation to start making gains in state government and Congress, but I'm afraid that the extreme gerrymandering of the last 6 years is so "unpresidented" it will change the trend.

This has historically been the case since the Civil War, basically. The ruling party has only gained seats in three different midterms, each with specific circumstances that led to it (1934, 1998, 2002).

Gerrymandering has been bad in the past, too. Probably not as bad as it is now, but it is not going to prevent the GOP losing seats in a +7 wave election (that's 2006-level, which was actually pretty mild as far as margins go).

Geist-

This has historically been the case since the Civil War, basically. The ruling party has only gained seats in three different midterms, each with specific circumstances that led to it (1934, 1998, 2002).

Gerrymandering has been bad in the past, too. Probably not as bad as it is now, but it is not going to prevent the GOP losing seats in a +7 wave election (that's 2006-level, which was actually pretty mild as far as margins go).

I hope you're right. Considering Trump's approval ratings, I can't imagine he's going to be much help in motivating the GOP base in a midterm, especially if he's as ineffectual at implementing the ideas (the wall is a fence now lol) he ran on as some people seem to think, but then again republicans pride themselves on showing up to vote no matter what.

I hope you're right. Considering Trump's approval ratings, I can't imagine he's going to be much help in motivating the GOP base in a midterm, especially if he's as ineffectual at implementing the ideas (the wall is a fence now lol) he ran on as some people seem to think, but then again republicans pride themselves on showing up to vote no matter what.

So far, I see two pretty big things that could be immensely damaging for the GOP (and Trump isn't even President yet!):

Shutting down the government to build a wall when you have full control of government isn't a PR battle they can win, despite what some Republicans seem to think.

Obamacare in general, since it's become increasingly clear that repeal-and-delay is unlikely to happen. They just don't really know what to do with the ACA at all! They know that repealing it is going to cause the health insurance market to crash and 20 million people to lose their health insurance. They also know that they've made the ACA out to be the worst thing in the world to their base who expect them to repeal it, since that's all they've talked about for the past 6 years. It's a tough spot to be in, largely because they didn't spend those 6 years thinking of what to replace the ACA with.

JP_

Banned
At the first regional Dallas meeting for Our Revolution (Bernie-wing progressive grassroots thing). Average age is like 45. More people than I expected.

wutwutwut

In an alternate reality the GOP would be selling the merits of replacing the ACA with single-payer, saying that it reduces red tape and is good for small businesses.

Wilsongt

Does Kellyanne Conway have a GAF account?

Conway responded by saying “it had an effect on his debate answer and it had an effect on the Clinton campaign,” before again repeating some of the “embarrassing” things the stolen emails revealed. But she then quickly shifted gears, claiming that the “alleged attacks and aspirations to interfere with our democracy failed.”

Her reasoning: “Donald Trump won because of things having nothing to do with the hacks.” Pressed on why the campaign invoked Wikileaks if it wasn’t “to change public impressions of Hillary Clinton,” Conway shot back that Trump “didn’t need Wikileaks to convince the American people that they didn’t like her, didn’t trust her, didn’t find her to be honest.”

https://thinkprogress.org/trump-campaign-wikileaks-contradictions-b7abd13d26d7#.h0jbcc1y1

C1qVWGIUUAEk3zQ.jpg

TIL Healthcare = Fancy Furniture

I bet he thinks people aren't poor if they own a refrigerator as well.

Wilsongt

TIL Healthcare = Fancy Furniture

I bet he thinks people aren't poor if they own a refrigerator as well.

Reminds me of GOP politician recently who said "You know, people should wait to go to the emergency room." His reasoning was that you should just wait to go when the dr's office is open and save money, because he said his son broke his arm on a Sunday, and they waited until Monday to save money.

He offered the example to explain his view that health care consumers should shoulder more of the financial responsibilities, instead of the current health system, which he said "continue to squeeze providers." […]

"Way too often, people pull out their insurance card and they say 'I don't know the difference or cost between an X-ray or an MRI or CT Scan.' I might make a little different decision if I did know [what] some of those costs were and those costs came back to me," he said.

he of course walked it back as a "bad example".

I have my own opinion about using the emergency room as your doctor, as I had an aunt who had health insurance and every time her child ran a fever and a runny nose she ran to the emergency room as opposed to just going to the dr's office... But, yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom