• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT1| From Russia with Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjp2417

Banned
Ssrly, for a guy that people pretended was voted president based on the concerns of the WWC and Rust Belt, Trump never talks about issues facing the WWC or Rust Belt.

https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/832409574619611138

He never talks about jobs, about heroin, about diabetes... Trump only talks about Muslims and non-white people and how dangerous they are.

It's almost as though the election had absolutely nothing to do with "economic anxiety" and everything to do with white racial resentment.

It's almost as though the election had absolutely nothing to do with "economic anxiety" and everything to do with white racial resentment.

I mean, yes.

But I just wish that pundits would start noticing that Trump has never talked about a material concern for the white working class while in office. Trump doesn't care at all about obesity and heroin that are slaughtering white people... he cares about Muslims terrorists who have killed like 20 WWC people in the last 7 years or so. Trump never talks about trying to raise wages for the WWC and instead talks about how black people in Chicago are murdering each other every second of every day.

Ana Navarro ‏@ananavarro 25 minutes ago
Really, Little Jared complaining about me cuz I get under President Daddy-in-Law's skin? Oh, baby boy, I'm so sorry.

Ana Navarro ‏@ananavarro 14 minutes ago
Little boy Kushner, tough guy who's supposed to achieve Middle East peace, is complaining about me to CNN. Boo-hoo!

Go Ana.

Pretty amazing to see how corrupt Republican's get when they fully control the government. I mean, it shouldn't be surprising given their history, but the fact that Flynn isn't going to be punished for what he did is pretty much an open admission they have no intention of following the law if somebody in their camp is guilty of breaking it.

Pretty amazing to see how corrupt Republican's get when they fully control the government. I mean, it shouldn't be surprising given their history, but the fact that Flynn isn't going to be punished for what he did is pretty much an open admission they have no intention of following the law if somebody in their camp is guilty of breaking it.

The FBI is full of cucks who are okay with someone lying to them if they like that person.

Did you see this Rand Paul quote?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/rand-paul-michael-flynn_us_58a36eeee4b094a129efc452

So going against the will of the voters, the Republican pieces of shit in "House overturns rule from professional wildlife management agency and sanctions killing hibernating bears and wolf pups in dens." Republicans are the fucking worst. I wish they would just die like they are willing to make many species go extinct. Every day gets fucking worse.

kess

So going against the will of the voters, the Republican pieces of shit in "House overturns rule from professional wildlife management agency and sanctions killing hibernating bears and wolf pups in dens." Republicans are the fucking worst. I wish they would just die like they are willing to make many species go extinct. Every day gets fucking worse.

Gross. Fair Chase is being wantonly ignored in favor of a more bloodthirsty, gilded age form of hunting.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Fox News even just confirmed Trump lied multiple times and that he WAS fully informed about Flynn and his conversations with Russia.

AntoneM

Ssrly, for a guy that people pretended was voted president based on the concerns of the WWC and Rust Belt, Trump never talks about issues facing the WWC or Rust Belt.

https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/832409574619611138

He never talks about jobs, about heroin, about diabetes... Trump only talks about Muslims and non-white people and how dangerous they are.

And how do you think that [shit]talking about Muslims and non-white people isn't addressing a major concern of the majority of the WWC?
---edit---
I see you addressed that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2F6BjJCQcs

I am not certain why every member of the GOP is voting yes on minor rule changes that help like three rich people while enraging environmentalists.

"Your representative voted to allow murdering wolf puppies, go vote this fucker out." is a pretty good GotV message for 2018...

Seriously, how many Americans have interest (and the funds) in shooting bears from a helicopter in Alaska? Like ten total?

This article is saying the Feds have no clue and markets are reacting to expected fiscal expansion that may or may not happen due to the uncertain outcomes in setting fiscal policy because nobody knows the details. He even states the economey isn't really in need of fiscal expansion and that raising interest rates could be a lagging effect. He critiques the targeting of possible tax breaks and explains the uncertainty of trade.

~Kinggi~

Banned
This article is saying the Feds have no clue and markets are reacting to expected fiscal expansion that may or may not happen due to the uncertain outcomes in setting fiscal policy because nobody knows the details. He even states the economey isn't really in need of fiscal expansion and that raising interest rates could be a lagging effect. He critiques the targeting of possible tax breaks and explains the uncertainty of trade.

I mean, absolutely. Wall street is doing gangbusters based solely on the fact any perceived chaos right now is basically unenforced foreign policy and domestic issues are remaining the same, but promised regulation and tax reductions are making everything very attractive.

Give it some time before we all implode.

The "defense" of repealing regulations on not killing baby wolves is not going to endear environmentalists to this bill...

“We have to recognize this is not about the little polar bears and the little grizzly bears and the wolves that you’re seeing on television,” Young said. “This is about the state’s right to manage(wildlife). Not allowing the federal government to do it.”

Young also seemed to scold those who hold a romantic view of predators.

“One year, on my trapline, the wolves killed 17 moose. Cows. With babies. Ate nothing but the noses and the fetus out of the belly,” Young said. “That’s your wolf.”

http://www.alaskapublic.org/2017/02/14/predator-reg-debate-veers-from-puppy-killing-to-bull-poop/

"I know you don't want us to kill grizzlies but we should have the state's right to do it!" is an insane argument that hopefully can get Young voted out in 2018.

ICE is doing massive raids and checkpoints along major freeways in Houston. Also heard some reports of people getting stopped at Mexican markets. this shit fucking sucks. people really thought the mass raids wouldn't happen :(

If you want to start a war and you're a foreign nation, start it now.

Situation at WH -- A senior NSC aide said to me: "I don't know anything. Nobody knows anything. I don't know who knows anything."

Though there will probably be 12-15 of this situations over Trump's presidency if the timing is bad. But I'm just saying, if you've been looking for a good opportunity...

https://twitter.com/elianayjohnson/status/832423862780514305

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I give it a year before Trump says they'll have to take Canada's water for the farms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ig_YIEYk81U

Watch that. Frontline: Better on Trump, Water. Crazy farmers saying the drought is caused by "the rotation or something like that" and that they didn't want to hear about global warming, they don't believe it's real.

Fucking idiots.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Kushner had a meeting with Zucker from CNN a couple of weeks where Kushner whined about Van Jones and Ana Navarro.

Jared Kushner never stops giving off the impression of being a loser.

https://www.wsj.com/amp/articles/ja...ue-of-cnn-to-time-warner-executive-1487292962

Must mean Van and Ana are doing things right.
Trump's announced HBCU executive order is nowhere to be found.
Yeah didn't he say that was being signed today.

~Kinggi~

Banned
Must mean Van and Ana are doing things right.

Yeah didn't he say that was being signed today.

You missed the photo of his whole team redirecting him to sign the EO he forgot to sign as he was leaving like he was lost or some shit?
Sk3oP7R.png

I give it a year before Trump says they'll have to take Canada's water for the farms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ig_YIEYk81U

Watch that. Frontline: Better on Trump, Water. Crazy farmers saying the drought is caused by "the rotation or something like that" and that they didn't want to hear about global warming, they don't believe it's real.

Fucking idiots.

Seems like really bad timing for this report given that California is on pace for a record rain year. I get the aquifers are being drained and won't replenish at the same rate, but this story is pretty crazy to me. Reservoirs are near capacity right now. Also there are plenty of farmers making money right now.

Blader

Truest thing I've read all day.

Even my hardcore Tea Party Republican dad thinks Hannity has become unlistenable the last couple years.

He did, however, maintain that Rush was the voice of reason in the 2016 talk show wars. :lol

Betrayus' people are saying that he doesn't want the NSA job because he's offended that Trump offered the job to Harward first.

How do people this childish and entitled make it all the way to the top of the military.

I mean... There are good reasons not to be part of the Trump admin.

But this is the worst reason.

https://twitter.com/desiderioDC/status/832434189068800001

Petraeus is awfully choosy for a man who should be in fucking prison.

GAF needs to turn the LMAO into serious shit cause i havent found much of this funny. I understand the sentiment but at the end of the day this guy about to fuck over a whole lot of people. Less than a month folks, and according to him he hasnt begun the 'big stuff'.

I personally have no control over what he is doing day to day. There is also therapy in laughing at the absurdity and ineptness on display. It can be both comical and terrifying at the same time.

sangreal

You missed the photo of his whole team redirecting him to sign the EO he forgot to sign as he was leaving like he was lost or some shit?
Sk3oP7R.png

at some point they are just going to put whatever they want in front of him. Every time he is up there it is clear that he has no clue what he is signing as he rambles about unrelated topics

Blader

at some point they are just going to put whatever they want in front of him. Every time he is up there it is clear that he has no clue what he is signing as he rambles about unrelated topics

That's already happened. He didn't know he was putting Bannon on the NSC when he signed the executive order putting Bannon the NSC.

faisal233

Betrayus' people are saying that he doesn't want the NSA job because he's offended that Trump offered the job to Harward first.

How do people this childish and entitled make it all the way to the top of the military.

I mean... There are good reasons not to be part of the Trump admin.

But this is the worst reason.

https://twitter.com/desiderioDC/status/832434189068800001

High performance as a junior/mid officer which set you up for future positions that help you move up. Once you make it, your battalion and brigade sized elements are what brings success in the battlefield. select/luck into a bunch of great mid level officers, and move all the way up.

Unrelated:

C41xwWnWYAAuPv-.jpg

RIGGED!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom