• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT5| The Man In the High Chair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bannon is the link between the WH and the Mercers.

Not sure how much that connection matters these days, but they're why he's in there in the first place.

It's either pretty much bullshit, or extremely signifigant like he thinks it'll throw us non-nazi America off his tail. Cuz the Mercers don't fuck around with their sociopathic vision.

kcp12304

Banned
Something I haven't been able to determine about Miller is what kind of racist he is. He's clearly a white nationalist/supremacist, but is Jewish. I haven't heard anything about if he considers himself Jewish, though. Supposedly javanka like him so I guess he's not outwardly anti Semitic.

Also, guy and waiter think they're trolling libtards, but this business is probably about to go under

https://mobile.twitter.com/Millennial_Matt/status/882319759135485952

I wonder if Gallup will finally get to 35/60 tomorrow or there really just are that many racists.

Steven Miller IS AN AMERICAN!!!!

miller-inset-2.jpg

Mr. "the powers of the president to protect our country are very substantial and will not be questioned". He's a authoritarian and you must conform to his one ideology/tribe.

royalan

Steven Miller IS AN AMERICAN!!!!

miller-inset-2.jpg

Mr. "the powers of the president to protect our country are very substantial and will not be questioned". He's a authoritarian and you must conform to his one ideology/tribe.

Why are the photos in black and white?

The dude's my age...

I won't believe Bannon until I see it. Trump has always had plenty of reasons to dump him beofre. It doesn't make any sense for him to refuse to name names RE: Nazis, yet still dump Bannon just after this weekend.

Teggy

I can't believe I use to really like Dilbert in the 90s

Scott Adams @ScottAdamsSays
Can someone please compile the full list of groups in need of disavowal so President Trump can do them all at once, in badness order?
11:07 AM · Aug 13, 2017

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I can't believe I use to really like Dilbert in the 90s

People who ask for Switch ports of everything
Sonic fans
People who eat with their mouths open
White supremacists
Sarah Jessica Parker
People who watch "Girls" seriously
People who watch "Girls" unseriously
Aggressive Vegans
Neo-Nazis
White people who can't use chopsticks but do anyway because it's authentic
Skinny people who wear clothes that don't fit
Fat people who wear clothes that don't fit
Racists

I got called an SJW on Facebook today. Guy posted a long status how he felt he was being singled out as a racist because he is a white man with a nice job. I pointed out he had the confederate flag in his profile picture.

It was fun making someone that angry.

People who ask for Switch ports of everything
Sonic fans
People who eat with their mouths open
White supremacists
Sarah Jessica Parker
People who watch "Girls" seriously
People who watch "Girls" unseriously
Aggressive Vegans
Neo-Nazis
White people who can't use chopsticks but do anyway because it's authentic
Skinny people who wear clothes that don't fit
Fat people who wear clothes that don't fit
Racists

When is the Switch port of The Last Guardian? :p

Give me the end of 3ds exclusives or give me death

Also this

He says two days before GOTY comes out.

At least its the Sonic game with a soul instead of cringe

Valhelm

contribute something
Something I haven't been able to determine about Miller is what kind of racist he is. He's clearly a white nationalist/supremacist, but is Jewish. I haven't heard anything about if he considers himself Jewish, though. Supposedly javanka like him so I guess he's not outwardly anti Semitic.

Also, guy and waiter think they're trolling libtards, but this business is probably about to go under

https://mobile.twitter.com/Millennial_Matt/status/882319759135485952

I wonder if Gallup will finally get to 35/60 tomorrow or there really just are that many racists.

Steve Miller is a hard-right conservative of Jewish descent who's cynical enough to parrot anti-Semitic dogwhistles like "cosmopolitan bias" because he believes it make white nationalists believe he's one of the good ones. Kushner, Roy Cohn, Ben Shapiro and half the Jewish conservatives in this country all whistle the same tune, often trying to position themselves as "the good Jew" to bring down the majority of Jewish Americans who don't vote Republican.

Pixieking

Banned
I'm torn between whether the internet radicalizes people into nazis or if it merely exposes them as what they've always been.

Neo-Nazis pre-date the internet, especially in the UK. There was an intersection of football hooligan-ism, skinheads and Neo-Nazis in the 1970s and '80s. Being a football fan was a way of life, and a way to make social connections, and there was the same disenfranchisement of youth and the poor, and the same desire to blame everyone "other", as there is today. The internet makes it easier - easier to spread your ideology, easier to talk about it without being shouted down, easier to organise events.

But it is still leaned behaviour, from social groups and peers, regardless of how the ideology and message is delivered. It's why all the "Yeah, but Free Speech" can go die in a fire when it comes to Nazi beliefs, as I argued a few pages back.

If Bannon is fired I expect that will be Trump's first real opportunity to lose support from his base.

Especially if it comes in the next few days. There'll be no other way to read it than "We need to purge the Neo-Nazi White Supremacists from our ranks" - a way of showing that the Trump Administration really doesn't align with Neo-Nazi hate groups. Even if that isn't actually the reason, that's how it'll be interpreted.

Random Human

They were trying to grab your prize. They work for the mercenary. The masked man.
The Mooch going all in on Bannon on "This Week" this morning. Coupled with the rumored reports, should be interesting to see how this plays out tomorrow.

Shit, what if those Bannon rumours are coming from Mooch. A reverse front-stab!

Mikef2000

I hope trump had his tv tuned in

Being the narcissist that he is, he will only focus on the "God bless him" part and most likely tweet some thanks for the support.

Let us not forget the "I appreciate the congrats on being right" regarding the Orando Club Shooting.

Teggy

He's running

Vaughn Hillyard @VaughnHillyard
PENCE: "We have no tolerance for hate and violence from white supremacists, neo-Nazis or the KKK. These dangerous fringe groups have..."
8:09 PM · Aug 13, 2017 from San Francisco, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom