• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF OT 14: The Alpha and The Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazduh

Not the Chainsmokers winning a Grammy.

eE1YmiH.gif

What the fuck

YBn23uG.gif

Phreaker

I love Ed's voice and many of his songs, but he's real hard to look at.

I didnt expect the chainsmoker to lost both Pop perfomance duo/gruop and best new artist

They are utter garbage and will be quickly forgotten. I already had until tonight and had to hear that horrid "melody" of Closer. ugh I can't even believe that got best dance song or whatever. They should stick to remixing.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
I didnt expect the chainsmoker to lost both Pop perfomance duo/gruop and best new artist

I did...I thought most people would? The only category that they won for was a useless category where they were the only ones known.

The grammys are doing everything well so they can snub Beyawnce and not making the haters call them rascist
The irony of you calling her "Beyawnce" when she has inarguably released more critically and commercially successful music and had far more #impact than your fave in the last 5 years.

rhandino

Banned
Looking at the performance rn and asdl;jkasl;djkasl;kdas;ldkj

I am... OMG asldk'adkla'dkl'asdlk'asd

Tell me sweet nothings in my ears while caressing my eyeballs with those [flawless] visuals QUEEN! T_T

DOWN

Banned
When Katy vocals get dissed it's because she loses a lot of quality when she is moving around right? Because her voice is gorgeous in her acoustic performances and her studio stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom