• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF OT 14: The Alpha and The Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phreaker

LEGEND
Tl7ASCX.jpg

3Ct6PQf.gif
3Ct6PQf.gif
3Ct6PQf.gif

This gif is amazing!

3Ct6PQf.gif
3Ct6PQf.gif
3Ct6PQf.gif

Phreaker

Queen Adele making them start over. Not sure I liked that rendition of Fastlove though. I can't tell at the end if she was just sad, disappointed, or both.

rhandino

Banned
Adele did what Mariah should have done at New Years Eve.

I mean, it is a mess but she is going to be less criticized because at least it looks like she is serious enough about her craft to start all over again in such an emotional moment.

doby

I don't understand how Katy STILL can't sing live. How long has she been in this business? Why hasn't she had singing lessons?

That's just a typical Katy vocal and the reason 90% of her superbowl performance was on track. I still like the tone of her voice though... when not hideously flat.

Brhoom

Banned
Adele did what Mariah should have done at New Years Eve.

I mean, it is a mess but she is going to be less criticized because at least it looks like she is serious enough about her craft to start all over again in such an emotional moment.

Yeah, let's risk going over 12:00 AM in New Years Eve.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Racist fucking Grammy's. Only likes black people if they singing about Christianity. Adele's album was basic as fuck compared to Lemonade.

Koodo

Banned
Let's go over what ADELE has that a racist, republican white woman DOES NOT have:

- Two diamond albums
- Two sets of the triumvirate Grammy awards
- Dignity

I love talent!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom