• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF OT 14: The Alpha and The Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marshal

Neo Member
Just a reminder that Katy Perry is talentless and deserves all the floppage that comes to her. So so glad she's being exposed for the racist, antisemetic, homophobic pig that she is. Bon Apetit is by far the most embarrassing song of the year and the fact that it was released during her "woke" era is just shameful. Is she so desperate for hits that she abandons her important message the SECOND she flops only to go back to singing about sex and flopping HARDER. Ahh the way karma keeps coming back at her. All tongues who rise against TayLORD shall FALL.

Marshal

Neo Member
Hope someone finds Taylor liking a KKK praising tweet or something really controversial

Nope, she has nothing like that because unlike Katy Perry, she is not racist(uses the N word, called Sky Ferreira's alleged unborn baby a monkey, entirety of the TIHWD video), homophobic(works with Migos, Ur So Gay), Islamaphobic(original Dark Horsevideo had her, a white woman, zap a man wearing a sacred Islamic symbol), or Antisemetic(wearing a dress designed by a Neo-Nazi)

Marshal

Neo Member
Oh how could I forget. Katy Perry is also ableist! She made fun of Britney Spears's mental state and joked about shaving her head, only to actually shave it two months later.

OrionX

lmao I love how your savage posts always perfectly match your avatar, Marshal. Slay!

juCfmgt.gif

Just a reminder that Katy Perry is talentless and deserves all the floppage that comes to her. So so glad she's being exposed for the racist, antisemetic, homophobic pig that she is. Bon Apetit is by far the most embarrassing song of the year and the fact that it was released during her "woke" era is just shameful. Is she so desperate for hits that she abandons her important message the SECOND she flops only to go back to singing about sex and flopping HARDER. Ahh the way karma keeps coming back at her. All tongues who rise against TayLORD shall FALL.

Nope, she has nothing like that because unlike Katy Perry, she is not racist(uses the N word, called Sky Ferreira's alleged unborn baby a monkey, entirety of the TIHWD video), homophobic(works with Migos, Ur So Gay), Islamaphobic(original Dark Horsevideo had her, a white woman, zap a man wearing a sacred Islamic symbol), or Antisemetic(wearing a dress designed by a Neo-Nazi)

Oh how could I forget. Katy Perry is also ableist! She made fun of Britney Spears's mental state and joked about shaving her head, only to actually shave it two months later.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

juCfmgt.gif

B-Dex

Had no idea about Migos, considering their recent Frank Ocean /Calvin Harris collab

That's like saying you didn't know you were hot and posting that ridiculous self brag thread in OT seeking validation.

💁🏼*♂️

DOWN

Banned
That's like saying you didn't know you were hot and posting that ridiculous self brag thread in OT seeking validation.

💁🏼*♂️
I don't quite get the metaphor but I sure did get the masterful ego whiplash of your reference

Anyway, I just am not into Migos to start with so I didn't hear about them ripping on a fellow rapper for being gay.

llehuty

The reaching, the irony of all this rant coming from a Taylor stan, and being pressed by Katy Perry of all people...

tumblr_op1aj5GJQY1ro6d16o1_400.gif

Bladenic

Nothing Marshal said was false, particularly when it comes to her career being over.

juCfmgt.gif

Meanwhile Taylor has yet to flop and continues staying on ya'lls lips despite being gone for years now

Wasn't anybody talking about Purrina while she was on hiatus

WonderzL

Banned

aaaaaaa

juCfmgt.gif

edit: brazilian singer Ludmilla redeemed iggy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNVLCr-Y7rQ

MANUELF

Banned
YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
GO IN SIS

Meowster

Katy Perry's brand is all over the place. The only glue holding things together is how tacky it all seems. She just seems lost and directionless.

Am I tone deaf?

rhandino

Banned
Not another featured "artist" trying to chase whats popular

SLDNTQD.gif

In fairness her features with Maluma and my former man-crush Carlos Vives were some of the best song she has released in a long while.

On the other hand I kind of hate Nicky Jam so I am cautious about this one.

SLDNTQD.gif

rhandino

Banned
Little Mons†er;235839793 said:
Rihanna's discography is better than Beyonce's and that's the T for today

giphy.gif

b6HKesP.gif

Stop listening to Joanne sis, I am getting a little worried about your mental state at this point.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Little Mons†er;235839793 said:
Rihanna's discography is better than Beyonce's and that's the T for today

giphy.gif
Beyonce has 5 good albums with the last 2 being considered excellence among critics. Rihanna has 2 good albums with some good singles in many filler heavy albums. Anti being her masterpiece.

I love both but thats the tea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom