• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF OT 14: The Alpha and The Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help.

thug.gif

Meowster

KATY PERRY @katyperry
My katycats if u ❤️me & represent the fandom pls know I only want to operate with kindness. Pls be kind to every1, even when it's difficult.

Her ARTPOP is here.

742297851_700.jpg

WonderzL

Banned
Come to me, in all your glamour and cruelty
Just do that thing that you do
And I'll undress you
Give it time, sometimes the simplest move is right
The melody that you choose, can rescue you

gretdanca2.gif
gretdanca2.gif
gretdanca2.gif

A hybrid can withstand these things
My heart can beat with bricks and strings
My ARTPOP could mean anything

gretdanca2.gif
gretdanca2.gif
gretdanca2.gif

We could, we could belong together (ARTPOP)
ARTPOP, ARTPOP, ARTPOP

MANUELF

Banned
KATY PERRY @katyperry
My katycats if u ❤️me & represent the fandom pls know I only want to operate with kindness. Pls be kind to every1, even when it's difficult.

Her ARTPOP is here.

742297851_700.jpg

What kind of hypocrite just days after releasing a diss track

rhandino

Banned
Katherin is such a nice person O_O

Let me follow ha advice and avoid shading CaCa and how much her first single is flopping while ha stans are trying to make her happen or how Liam is already the floppiest 1Directioners.

Nhd4mVT.jpg

We watched the sun go down as we were walking
I'd spend the rest of my life standing here talking
You would explain the current, as I just smile
Hoping that you'll stay the same, and nothing will change
And it'll be us, just for a while
Do we even exist?
That's when I make the wish, to swim away with the fish
Is it supposed to be this hot all summer long?
I never would've believed you if three years ago you told me
I'd be here writing this song
9NDoEs5.gif

But here I am, next to you
The sky's more blue in Malibu
Next to you in Malibu
Next to you

9NDoEs5.gif

rhandino

Banned
I just noticed that the Iguana released a song called Switch last week x_x

Let me go and check it.

Also holy shit there was a LOT of music released last week and I still havent used most of it.

Meowster

I just noticed that the Iguana released a song called Switch last week x_x

Let me go and check it.

Also holy shit there was a LOT of music released last week and I still havent used most of it.
honestly it's not that bad.

Iguana came through (even though she's over with Alizard)

rhandino

Banned
Oh snap! CaCa already has another single out called "I Have Questions" and this is apparently more in line with the rest of the album but that just make me wonder why in the world she decided to use Crying in the Dumpster as a lead single.

Wait! Her album is going feature Pharrell, Charlisus and God Sheeran? slad;kasd

EDIT: Listened to it (the song I mean)... was it really Worth It to leave the 5thDumpsters to release these basic songs? YIKES

DQlEM_s-200x150.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I'm calling for a veto of using caca as shade for camilla
there is only one caca and that is gaga
giphy.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Actor Rob Huebel slammed Carey (who plays herself) for her work in the Will Ferrell-Amy Poehler comedy 'The House'.

According to him, she needed white roses and some stuffed lambs in her trailer - and arrived four hours late. She also didn’t want to sing the song she was hired to sing.

She also had a few notes on the script, which stipulated that her character would be killed by gunfire. “So then they were going to do this bit where they shoot her, I think, and they kill her — in the movie. Not in real life,” Huebel explained in an interview on EW’s SiriusXM station. “But she didn’t want that. She was like, ‘I don’t think my character would get killed by bullets. What if I deflected them like Wonder Woman?

They were like, ‘Mariah, we don’t have time for [this]. You’re getting paid so much money. We have you for one day. We don’t have time to argue with you. Just do it.’”’
Sauce

Anything less and I'd be left worried about her wellbeing.

Like, you know what you're getting when you hire Mariah Carey. Why ya'll acting brand new?

Too bad about this Rob fellow though. I doubt he's getting hired for anything above his Adult Swim pay grade anytime soon.

Vazduh

So, the new songs that are out as of this moment are:

Carly Rae Jepsen - Cut To The Feeling. This time not from a Blu-ray, but a real, itunes release). Damn good for an outtake from E-MO-TION.
Rita Ora - Your Song. For something Ed Sheeran wrote, this is quite uptempo. Isn't a lead single material, but it's cute!)
Nick Jonas - Remember I Told You (feat. Mike Posner & Anne-Marie). Quite solid 2017-type of pop song.
Halsey - Strangers (feat. Lauren Jauregui). Also a good one!
Pia Mia - I'm a Fan (feat. Jeremih). Eeh... Not a fan of this one. I thought Touch and On&On were killer singles, but this lacks a certain something.

rhandino

Banned
”But she didn't want that. She was like, ‘I don't think my character would get killed by bullets. What if I deflected them like Wonder Woman?
I mean, they surely watched ha reality show and countless interviews over the years and they still decided to hire ha so why act shocked when her woman-child actress started to act childish?

h6B4EsY.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom