• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF OT 14: The Alpha and The Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mau ®

Of course Rihanna would hop on literally anything but a recording studio. From making socks to setting up creative agencies.

Mau ®;237715971 said:
Of course Rihanna would hop on literally anything but a recording studio. From making socks to setting up creative agencies.

The last time she took a break we were blessed with ANTI, she can take all the time she wants.

Also, I have been getting all my life to these Brit gifs.

What happened tonight was fucking awful. Feel terrible for those who died in the attack and the ones who were injured too. Shit just fucking sucks these days. I also feel really bad for Ariana, can't imagine the hell she's going through.

swish swish

PZ1Ey45.gif

bish

Meowster

Not to take away from the victims but I feel SO bad for Princess Ari right now. She put her tour on hold and I don't blame her. So much must be going through her head right now. Hope she stays close to a lot of family and friends.

It's a horrible, horrible situation for everyone. The victims and their families, Ariana (who probably feels some kind of misplaced guilt)...

Absolutely despicable.

rhandino

Banned
I'm listening to The Fame while sober and it's ending me. I don't understand.

I guess The Curse is so bad, it's actually managed to make me nostalgic.

xMcLZmB.gif

I am actually wondering what kind of album LG6 is going to be because I can see The Placebo and Sicken Me as buzz singles that are not going to be in a final album.

DOWN

Banned
If the dancers really did have that 30 day clause then its fair game and not sabotage as she originally claimed.
The timeline as I understand it:

Taylor narrative was that Katy was trying to steal the Red tour dancers and sabotage the tour, which we learned from some loose rumors and Instagram dancer accounts.

We later found out who all the dancers were and that they were actually long time dancers of Katy first and friends of Katy in their free time and that Katy was following up with them as she has for every tour.

And now we know that when the dancers who wanted to go on tour with Katy like they always do decided to bring it up with the RED management, they got cut from the RED tour and the Taylor narrative was born.

Katy attempted to contact Taylor when she heard from the dancers that RED management cut them right away instead of accepting their notice, because Katy understood she may have caused tension between the tour and dancers by putting out her offer to her old dancers. Despite the dancers having a clause and attempting to honor it.

Taylor refuses contact and instead makes a takedown song called Bad Blood and a video about women battling.

Taylor is exposed by Calvin Harris directly after their breakup as having intentionally tried to damage Katy's reputation.

Katy responds with Swish Swish.

Yikes

OrionX

Can't speak for others, but I know when I have a feud with someone, I always try to make myself look bad when I describe said feud publicly.

xMcLZmB.gif

I mean... she's obviously trying to profit off of it by bringing it up again but honestly nothing she said was wrong? Taylor started this shit, she should end it. Also karma came for her when Kim Kardashian got the media to turn on her and she had to leave the spotlight because she overexposed herself a little too much coming for Kanye like that. Perra didn't lie.

DOWN

Banned
I mean it is kinda wild seeing Taylor put Kanye at ease about the famous lyrics and say she'll defend it since he was courteous and that she considers him a friend... only to have mentioned none of that when she slammed him on the Grammy stage just months before we saw that phone call leak by Kim. (though Taylor's last defense that the full lyric wasn't given so she didn't appreciate the bitch context may be true, but it doesn't really hold when the phone call's nature and Taylor's comments are parsed)

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I'm imagining John Mayer has a magic dick coz how else has he been able to hook up with every A-list female in the game?

He just whispers "Your Body is a Wonderland" while coitusing

Am I the only one swooning over Halsey Now or Never, been on repeat for the day
Why is she so fine!

DOWN

Banned
I'm imagining John Mayer has a magic dick coz how else has he been able to hook up with every A-list female in the game?
He's an amazing guitarist and improviser and he seems pretty dreamy tbh. He's like a very sexually confusing mix of being polished enough to like frequenting Hollywood events, but also old school enough to own a ranch and tour with The Grateful Dead.

Just me thinks this? I'd argue not

Meowster

He just whispers "Your Body is a Wonderland" while coitusing

Am I the only one swooning over Halsey Now or Never, been on repeat for the day
Why is she so fine!
It's a shameless Needed Me copycat but I love it. Ms. Frangipane is so extra and over-the-top with everything that she does that I can't help but like her.

Just as Katy was starting to charm the media again she's exposed for not inviting the Drag Queens she used in her performance to the after party.

Swish Swish, Bitch.
Nhd4mVT.jpg

doby

Little Mons†er;237823605 said:
i hate the song yet all my Str8 friends love iT

a true reverse warholian experience indeed

Nhd4mVT.jpg

I think its just simply ok, it uses that annoying sound that everyone is jumping on atm and the middle 8 is lazy and really drags it down but its listenable.

Katy's SNL performances are the worst I've seen yet. Her trend and culture leeching are so basic and disappointing. Trying to cash in on the club kid scene when I can BET her evangelical ass has never stepped that 2-inch heel of hers in a gay club. Girl just stop

Yado

Katy's SNL performances are the worst I've seen yet. Her trend and culture leeching are so basic and disappointing. Trying to cash in on the club kid scene when I can BET her evangelical ass has never stepped that 2-inch heel of hers in a gay club. Girl just stop

I watched like 45 seconds of the Swish Swish performance and had to stop it because it was such an awful, cringe inducing experience. She was just talking through the verses? Like if you can't move around and sing why not stand in one spot and have the dancers and lighting do the rest?

All I could think was that Rihanna would have slayed that song and (probably) performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom