• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF OT 14: The Alpha and The Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.
jYFj822.gif
charli when she drops the surprise best bop of 2017
jYFj822.gif

I can't stop listening to Boys. Her impact

[Bridge]
It's fucking hot, HOT. winter in the city
Something 'bout this weather made these kids go crazy
It's hot, even for February
Something 'bout this sun has made these kids get scary
Oh, writing in blood on my walls and shit
Like oh my God
Dripping off from the walls into the ducts and shit
Oh, ho ho ho, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't sick of it
Lead me, baby, come on, come one, come on, come on

[Chorus 3]
I'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about marzipan
Taking all my medicine to take my thoughts away
I'm getting on that aeroplane, leaving my old man again
I hope that I come back one day
To tell you that
I

rea

lly

ChAaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaAAaAaaaAaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaAAaaaAaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAaAAaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAanged, baAAAAAAAAAAAaAAaAAAaAaaby

tumblr_n7bqrhoxCz1qa4iv8o2_400.gif

fuckT

DOWN

Banned
I think maybe I’m an ass since I think Louis Tomlinson sounds like a Simpsons character being strangled

jqKdR3D.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
No lie
Feel your eyes,
They're all over me
Don't be shy,
Take control of me
Get the vibe
It's gonna be lit tonight
Girl, we never miss, girl, we never miss
No lie

Hypnotized,
Pull another one
It's alright,
I know what you want
Get the vibe
It's gonna be lit tonight
No lie
FdKuWfx.gif

Hello popsicles

Charli Xenoblade Chronicles X

I don't know much music but that is a disappointing song about boys. If this is the best song then it is a bad year.

Try Everything from last year is much better.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Hello popsicles

Charli Xenoblade Chronicles X

I don't know much music but that is a disappointing song about boys. If this is the best song then it is a bad year.

Try Everything from last year is much better.
The trash from Zootopia? Honey no.

I mean it's just funny how Tyler tried to snatch the white gays by saying he only dated white gays but what the good little sis didnt understand is that Elizabeth Woolridge Grant AKA Lana Del Rey not only owns the white gays, she literally owns the minority gays and white girls too. As for Meek, well, ask Drake about that. Talent won.

ZGpJ1qu.gif

Adaren

Hi, I've never posted in PopGAF before, but I'm a chronic lurker and love everything about this community. From the lingo to the GIFs to the biting wit, nothing brightens up a GAF thread like a bit of PopGAF humor, and I'm sure I'm not the only random outsider who cracks a smile whenever "PopGAF leaks".

Just wanted to let you gurls know that you're loved.

tumblr_n4tdpqRPSv1twh0i1o1_500.gif

Hi, I've never posted in PopGAF before, but I'm a chronic lurker and love everything about this community. From the lingo to the GIFs to the biting wit, nothing brightens up a GAF thread like a bit of PopGAF humor, and I'm sure I'm not the only random outsider who cracks a smile whenever "PopGAF leaks".

9NDoEs5.gif

WonderzL

Banned

Willam gif is perfect because she is as messy as popgaf

I'm always lurking like what Roylan said but I'm generally not on GAF as much. Plus I have a super backlog of music that I grab from here that I haven't gotten to so it makes it even worse that I can't really join in on discussions yet because I haven't listened to them yet so there's that. But I'm still around 😉

Though I am super angry about what happened so I keep it off the site....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom