• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF OT 14: The Alpha and The Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.
MESS at all the Zelda talk in the Horizon review thread!

Everyone is shook with Queen Zelda cuming

d50626fc07.gif

Agram

Little Mons†er;230676598 said:
MESS at all the Zelda talk in the Horizon review thread!

Everyone is shook with Queen Zelda cuming

d50626fc07.gif
I don't understand why people keep comparing them. Horizon turned out to be amazing, no need for stupid fanboy discussion (both sides are guilty). Every thread is the same smh

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
In the end I wont bother playing either game and just play Nier Automata whenever it drops on PC

rhandino

Banned
His last productions according to Discogs which is pretty accurate are J. Lo's Ain't Your Mama, Pitbull - Greenlight (featuring Flo Rida & Lunchmoney Lewis) and Ciara's Give Me Love from Jackie.

If he's produced anything else since, it had to be under an alias.
There were rumors that he was ghost producing Rise from Katheryn.

rhandino

Banned
Yeah, would not be surprised if he is still doing some work from the shadows.

inb4 Kesha decides to go nuclear and starts exposing the people that still works with him and taint the reputation of everyone involved d;slkdas;lkd'a

One common theme I've seen from the positive Horizon reviews is the sugar-coating of generic open-world gameplay design: 'It's OK because you CARE about Aloy' .... 'The environment is beautiful so you WANT to do endless fetch quests'. That's all great but call a spade a spade hennies. I guess the good sis eurogamer spill't the real tea....
I mean, I'll still probably buy it at some point.... discounted

LunajWd.gif

Frodo

I still haven't decided if I'm keeping my Switch pre-order. On one hand, it is nice to have a new piece of tech to play with. On the other, I'm sure there will be way better deals later this year. And this is not even considering Zelda, which I actually need right now, but could as well just play on the Wii-U...

I still haven't decided if I'm keeping my Switch pre-order. On one hand, it is nice to have a new piece of tech to play with. On the other, I'm sure there will be way better deals later this year. And this is not even considering Zelda, which I actually need right now, but could as well just play on the Wii-U...
I'm keeping mine tbh.

I love handhelds.
One common theme I've seen from the positive Horizon reviews is the sugar-coating of generic open-world gameplay design: 'It's OK because you CARE about Aloy' .... 'The environment is beautiful so you WANT to do endless fetch quests'. That's all great but call a spade a spade hennies. I guess the good sis eurogamer spill't the real tea....
I mean, I'll still probably buy it at some point.... discounted

LunajWd.gif
This is a preview for Zelda's reviews tho. Same thing - people justifying why open world tropes like crafting, towers, etc are actually unique and different this time cus it's Zelda.

And that's fine tbh. Open world games are what they are, no need to pretend any different.

This is a preview for Zelda's reviews tho. Same thing - people justifying why open world tropes like crafting, towers, etc are actually unique and different this time cus it's Zelda.

And that's fine tbh. Open world games are what they are, no need to pretend any different.

Fair point, although I'm mostly excited for its story, characters and dungeons. I'm gonna skip out on any modern day open world filler they chuck in

Is that Rachel Dolezal on Love video?
461fc49a6e.png

giphy.gif

Frodo

I can do this all night
All those things you like
Got you high as a kite
Like the way I shake it

Let's get outta here c'mon
Where's your car take me home
Up the stairs close the door

And then my skirt came down

Ow65jh1.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Oh I'm kinda bopping to this twice knocking song
glad I don't speak the language though because those lyrics are grade a trash

giphy.gif

Lana's love is indeed absolutely lovely too

royalan

you get ready, you get all dressed up

to go nowhere in particular

back to work or the coffee shop

it don't matter because it's enough

to be young

and in

looooooooooOOOOOooooooove

pKJpTpj.gif

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
The whole daddy thing should remain in the bedroom. You bring outside it and I think you might have some issues and need to a therapist on why you issues with your father...

Or ya know just say you like hot older guys instead of something incesty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom