• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zutroy

rihanna-diamonds-world-tour.jpg

209 days to go!

royalan

Change of topic from all this Boyband STI madness...

Just finished playing Paradise Edition at work....gotta say, it's really not holding up very well. The first three tracks are amazing, but everything after that is completely disposable and reductive. None of it FEELS necessary, and two of the tracks just feel phoned in.

A coworker asked me to put something else on when we got to God's and Monsters.

Trigger

Change of topic from all this Boyband STI madness...

Just finished playing Paradise Edition at work....gotta say, it's really not holding up very well. The first three tracks are amazing, but everything after that is completely disposable and reductive. None of it FEELS necessary, and two of the tracks just feel phoned in.

A coworker asked me to put something else on when we got to God's and Monsters.

Paradise Edition works best in short bits to me. I think because Lana's work share a lot of common themes and elements that the album can be repetitive. Who wants to listen to Lana mope about a man for an hour?

Delio

The Wanted have fans?

Oh yes.

thatdiabeticfangirl
I’m literally about to got through the wanted tag and tell each rude directioner to get out of our tag personaly. Should I?

stayinghappynomatterwhat
The so called twitter beef is over directioners…get the hell out of our tag now damn

why-wont-you-let-me-go
It makes me sooo angry to see or hear people diss or underestimate The Wanted because of what someone else says…😡

Want to say something? Say it in my ask

oh and then this.

tumblr_mdyrzw369N1rcv847o1_500.png

Zutroy

Ha! That's actually pretty funny!

[E] Aww, it's not actually from 1D? I feel so old because I never know how to read twitter, even though I'm only 22.

Majmun

This twitter media clash is the most interesting thing both groups have ever done.

It's pretty entertaining, I guess
ibg9FoELWjcGyJ.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom