• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Taylor Swift leak a breakup song about her ex Harry Styles through a decoy?

http://popcrush.com/taylor-swift-harry-styles-im-alright/

For some reason I can't actually watch the video, but here it is

It's clearly fake but KIIII at the song utilizing nearly every Swift Trope in the book:

taylor-swift-infographic.png

This is a studied stan we're dealing with.

Servbot24

Banned
Wow...I've been SLEEPING on Florrie...

Florrie is amazing. Between her 3 EPs she could have had a legitimate classic album. Hopefully she can keep it up for the next release which will be her label debut. Not sure if it's expected this year, but I'm eager.

My personal fav is Summer Nights but I've been called crazy for that. Left Too Late is the consensus pick and it really is smashing.

Florrie is amazing. Between her 3 EPs she could have had a legitimate classic album. Hopefully she can keep it up for the next release which will be her label debut. Not sure if it's expected this year, but I'm eager.

My personal fav is Summer Nights but I've been called crazy for that. Left Too Late is the consensus pick and it really is smashing.
Nnnnn don't let anyone come for Summer Nights. The melodies in the verses are so groovy that they're nearly chorus worthy.

...but yeah, Left Too Late is my favorite. :p

Nemesis_

Here is something for Pho.

gerihorizFormer United Nations Population Fund representative Geri Halliwell is recording some songs with ‘quite good’ songwriters Paul Wilson and Andy Watkins (aka Absolute).

The ‘Shake Your Bootie Cutie’ chanteuse tweeted earlier: “In studio with @andyabsolute & @paulabsolute writing a song about spanking…”

So there you have it. Business as usual for Hallo.

http://www.popjustice.com/thenews/geri-halliwells-working-on-a-new-song-about-spanking/108336/

DMeisterJ

Banned
RIHANNA - Pour It Up: 22.173 (+ 1.022)

Consistently clocking 1M updates every day. All from Urban and Rhythmic. Radio is stanning for our Ratchet anthem of 2013

iXAsN42XLvxj4.gif

Bonus 20/20 Experience Era Update

iECo6O9SQR3TW.gif

"Suit and Tie" is slaying iTunes by going #1 in 29 countries (including US and UK), and Billboard is reporting it's first day AI being 16M+, and that it could clock over 400k in digital sales in it's first week. Not enough to debut at #1, but a strong debut indeed.

Poor other comeback songs. They tried.

Justin T is coming.

"Suit and Tie" is slaying iTunes by going #1 in 29 countries (including US and UK), and Billboard is reporting it's first day AI being 16M+, and that it could clock over 400k in digital sales in it's first week. Not enough to debut at #1, but a strong debut indeed.

Poor other comeback songs. They tried.

Justin T is coming.

ibavBGcIN0cazz.gif

It's not hard when you're a white man sounding like a black man while looking like every man.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Now comes the fall. *.*

I thought it'd be a quick fall, but he seems to be actually putting more distance between him and Squints. If you check this site, you can see that for each track he sells, Squints sells .38 tracks. He's selling his single currently almost at 3x the pace as she is. And that number has only grown as the day has gone on.

The fall will happen, but it won't be as drastic as previously imagined. A quick fall would have already started. The fact that radio has already picked this up (or payola'd it) doesn't hurt either.

No clue. But it's better than something shitty and uninspired like "4"

Or pretentious like 'ARTPOP'.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Its not going to debut super high on the Hot 100, it will debut at the lower end of the chart this week due to its radio play, the sales will make him climb higher next week

imw0EfsoKCfMb.gif

botty

Banned
What is "MDNA" aside from being a shortening of Madonna's name?

I'm not here for the album name "Lotus," but it is definitely an inspired name.

ibisYacICDjVLp.gif

Bladenic

Losing her was blue like I’d never known
Missing her was dark grey all alone
Forgetting her was like trying to know somebody you've never met
But loving her was red
Loving her was red

Oprah-Cry.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
What is "MDNA" aside from being a shortening of Madonna's name?

I'm not here for the album name "Lotus," but it is definitely an inspired name.

ibisYacICDjVLp.gif

At least MDNA means something true unlike Lotus since it represents the opposite on the performance of the artist and album.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
How does MDNA mean something true?

And Xtina has still some how thrived despite flopping albums.

You tried.

trash2.gif

MDNA = Madonna as cheesy as it might be its true.

Xtina isnt even trying to thrive she is just laying on flop and embracing it like Bane was born in darkness and embracing it. Actually I'll give her points for the album name being ironic.

botty

Banned
MDNA = Madonna as cheesy as it might be its true.

Xtina isnt even trying to thrive she is just laying on flop and embracing it like Bane was born in darkness and embracing it. Actually I'll give her points for the album name being ironic.

Lotus = An unbreakable flower that survives under the harshest conditions and still thrives.

Xtina's image, vocals, and albums have been attacked and scrutinized for a large portion of her career, yet she still earns millions and is a relevant name in the industry.

But I wouldn't expect anything less from a Legend.

Dismissed.

trash2.gif

Lotus = An unbreakable flower that survives under the harshest conditions and still thrives.

Xtina's image, vocals, and albums have been attacked and scrutinized for a large portion of her career, yet she still earns millions and is a relevant name in the industry.

But I wouldn't expect anything less from a Legend.

Dismissed.

trash2.gif

The Lotus was used in Ancient Egypt to symbolise re-birth and creation, along with it being the symbol for Upper Egypt.

The only correlation between Xsphincta and Egypt is that while Egypt remained a Province under The Roman Empire, so does Xtincta remain a barely provincial name of relevancy and success through The Voice.

As for a Lotus, like any flower, when left alone and unwatered will just wither and die, like Xtincta's career.

Bladenic

I don't know about you but im feeling 22
Everything will be alright if you keep me next to you
You don't know about me but I bet you want to
Everything will be alright if we just keep dancing like we're 22, 22

Oprah-Cry.gif

Styles

Oprah-Cry.gif

Please trend #AllTooWellAtGrammys on Twitter.

ibwPz7F3jTnXFk.gif

Keep it coming with the Swift lyrics; each song is more amusing than the next.

royalan

I judge anyone who stans 22.

That song is sorority fodder at its most BASIC. When Taylor Swift starts copying Hot Chelle Rae of all acts...ch...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom