• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Portable console screenshot thread (3DS/Vita) - Rules in OP

dracula_x

27104339402_69590c298e_o.jpg

26594276194_c9363b23ec_o.jpg

26594266294_3377f2d327_o.jpg

Aters

In love in first sight! Love the environment. I need to play this game.

Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax

The character models are fully poseable in the character viewer, it's pretty impressive that even in game they retain their own unique artstysle.

It sucks that Dengeki Bunko will never publish another volume of Black Bullet even though they put it into their fighting games. Just when the story starts to get interesting.

Ephidel

Can you turn off the voices? I forgot.
But a Dandelion's arrived near the city, Commander. There are a whole bunch of people who want to live here. How will you know if you don't hear me tell you that after every single battle? :(
Yes, you can.
SkF46Qf.jpg

Honestly though, I quite like the voice work. Even if I'll probably hear Quiyo in my sleep.

Prelude.

But a Dandelion's arrived near the city, Commander. There are a whole bunch of people who want to live here. How will you know if you don't hear me tell you that after every single battle? :(
Yes, you can.
http://i.imgur.com/SkF46Qf.jpg[img]
Honestly though, I quite like the voice work. Even if I'll probably hear Quiyo in my sleep.[/QUOTE]
Cool, thanks.
Well, they're in english, they're most likely insufferable to me, so better have the option to axe them.

Teepo671

I know it's unlikely but I really hope Pokemon Moon and Sun support regular screenshot taking and sharing in Miiverse.

22043610863_961e14d454_o.jpg

22476807680_1a67a0e073_o.jpg

22651219472_2e91424c9f_o.jpg

I also wish it was a lot easier to take screenshots with the 3DS D:

IA/VT Colorful probably isn't coming west, huh? How import friendly is that game?
Very, you only need a translation guide for the options and "mission objectives" in one of the modes, but you can find that easily on Gamefaqs or something.

If you're interested in it that really should not stop you

Ephidel

To echo the above, it's super import friendly. The menus are in english, there's a ton of songs (none of which I'd heard of, but many of which I now like :p), and there's a budget re-release that's easy to get ahold of, so if you're remotely interested I'd say pick it up. It's well worth it.
You really don't need any Japanese to play. Even the mission/challenge mode objectives are pretty obvious to work out.

To give an example, the Step-Up mode has mission objectives denoted on the side here. There's a "Random" icon that gives you random buttons to press instead of the standard ones, the "Hide" icon hides the notes once they get near the hit zone. The Color icon means you have to hit the Color Notes with specific buttons.
RLsOoiV.jpg

For a "Color" Mission, when you go to select the mission the color icon will have a button press in there somewhere - so in this screenshot it's Triangle. That means you have to hit all the color notes for this mission with the Triangle button. (And the Rank bit means you have to get Rank A or higher).
t7S3Icf.jpg

Congratulations. You now know how to play IA/VT.

The only other thing is to make sure your game is saving, because the message on start up is all Japanese. To check, you can go to the options menu which looks like this. If the fourth option is "On" then your game will save automatically.
8EdQr8c.jpg

Teepo671

It's a rhythm game so very friendly. Even the menus are in English as you can see.

Very, you only need a translation guide for the options and "mission objectives" in one of the modes, but you can find that easily on Gamefaqs or something.

If you're interested in it that really should not stop you

To echo the above, it's super import friendly. The menus are in english, there's a ton of songs (none of which I'd heard of, but many of which I now like :p), and there's a budget re-release that's easy to get ahold of, so if you're remotely interested I'd say pick it up. It's well worth it.
You really don't need any Japanese to play. Even the mission/challenge mode objectives are pretty obvious to work out.

Nice. I'll probably give this a shot while waiting for Sega to localize those other project diva games. Was just curious because the pics posted seem to have a whole lot of japanese text.
I remember having my eye on this game when I saw some preview videos for it but later I heard the song they kept using for promo vids wasn't even in the game. That's kind of a bummer. It was a pretty catchy song. D:

This is actually an open world game on 3DS, unlike the other 3DS lego ports. 3D is disabled during free roam. View in 3D on my Miiverse.

WVW69jFkzOoYHm7zW_

WVW69jFlGw0qsYW73D

WVW69jEzE-wtHhkwBm

WVW69jFWD54SP7kncI

Lola!
WVW69jE1vvoVFB8ov7

WVW69jFLbl0nUvEw9C

WVW69jFLZ24KcRBrZo

WVW69jE4U30ogtAOXg

Top Bottom