• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Possible Beyond Good and Evil 2 footage

fernoca

Oh shit! :O!
Looks like Assassin's Creed..mixed with Mirror's Edge..

Setting my mind to "fake"..but darn! :O!

Chemo

Was any platform confirmed for this game? (I can't check the video out right now, and can't remember.)

harSon

Banned
Looks way to good to be ingame, I hope to shit that it is but I can't imagine something look so crisp while moving so well.

Haunted

:O :O HOLY HELL

No way that is played in-game. Looks way to dynamic and awesome for that.

Probably a scripted video using in-game assets to try to give an approximation of the style they're shooting for.

billy.sea

Banned
Damn that looks super hot.
So much like Mirror's Edge though. The character will probably look similar too if they take out the cartoony look of Jade from the original BG&E.

Shins

Banned
AltogetherAndrews said:
I'm getting a new Ubi game vibe from it. Looks, and "feels" like AC at the clip of ME. Nothing BG&E about it.
I think you made this point once already, maybe you should make it again in a few posts maybe as a response to this

FatBaby

2q89frq.gif

Speevy

Banned
My memory of Beyond Good and Evil may be fading, but don't you sneak around taking pictures, avoiding bad guys, occasionally getting into a staff fight while upgrading gadgets and riding around on vehicles?

That looked like Assassin's Creed.

PnCIa

They could pull off that look via a lot of post processing. This looks too fluid for gameplay though...
It must be a very sloopy rendering though, there are artifacts when she runs up the stairs and touches the walls, and her shadow in the end has a loot of jittering around the edges.

jett

D-Member
It really doesn't look ANYTHING like the original game. If it's real the I just don't get what Ubisoft is doing with this game.

Top Bottom