• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Possible Kojima Productions Reveal in Three Days?

Slurmer

Banned
U K Narayan said:
It did! Click on my tag.

oh no, I remember it was you. I was there! :lol
I thought someone was saying you got it from a fake Famitsu leak or something, but apparently I misunderstood.

panda21

so was there any reason to think that the soda webcam video thing was real other than that kotaku posted it?

was the konami page with it on ever actually live? it wasnt when the first one was up

Slurmer said:
oh no, I remember it was you. I was there! :lol
I thought someone was saying you got it from a fake Famitsu leak or something, but apparently I misunderstood.
Heh. I was just bored at work - and I was tired of reading all of the rampant speculation. I just figured Metal Gear Soda was completely ridiculous, hilarious, and completely reasonable at the same time. After PM-ing a bunch of people and asking them to roll with it, the entire thing snowballed.

Some people still think it's real. My friends come up to me and ask if I've heard of Metal Gear Soda. It gets me every time. :lol

panda21

U K Narayan said:
It's real.

246831d.png

Damn The La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo!!

EDIT: Oh wait, some might not be able to read it. I'll say it in backwards (I'm sure THEY haven't figured this out it).

Damn the Lo-Le-Lu-Li-La! (You guys can read this, right?)

Majmun

Awntawn said:
Why the hell would they put up an archaic teaser campaign to reveal for the first time to anyone in the world an unannounced title if it was already announced almost a year ago?

Kojima is not Shane Kim.

Lords of Shadow is also a mercurysteam game.

Maybe it has been transformed into a Castlevania game by now..

VegaShinra

How many times has it been said that the teaser page isn't for Lords of Shadow? Damn man.

The teaser will be MGS related. Just wait a week and we'll all know.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
I'd really love it to be a new IP, but I don't think it will be.

Dante

Maybe this whole countdown is like an infinite loop like "Before the Rain" The closer we get the further away it feels.

Speaking of Before The Rain, has Rade Serbedzija ever done voice work in a game? He'd work pretty well in a Kojima title :)

RagnarokX

U K Narayan said:
Heh. I was just bored at work - and I was tired of reading all of the rampant speculation. I just figured Metal Gear Soda was completely ridiculous, hilarious, and completely reasonable at the same time. After PM-ing a bunch of people and asking them to roll with it, the entire thing snowballed.

Some people still think it's real. My friends come up to me and ask if I've heard of Metal Gear Soda. It gets me every time. :lol
Yeah, and then you started saying you got it from a famitsu article that got taken down, but you saved the text and paired it with my can. You must have gotten that guy actually believing the famitsu source was real, heh.

RagnarokX said:
Yeah, and then you started saying you got it from a famitsu article that got taken down, but you saved the text and paired it with my can. You must have gotten that guy actually believing the famitsu source was real, heh.
Your efforts were the strongest contributions. Without the can(s), the meme wouldn't have launched. Haha. I can't believe all of that stuff has gotten as big as it has. It's all so surreal.

Lakitu

st5fu
Wat the fuck. I'm sick of all this cockteasing, countdowns of countdowns and irrelevant information. And sillhouettes. Fuck.

Top Bottom