• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Possible Kojima Productions Reveal in Three Days?

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
New ZOE

on PSP.

Worst is, I wouldn't be surprised if that happened eventually.

RagnarokX

U K Narayan said:
OMFG! :lol

I don't even NEED to do ANYTHING anymore! :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
I like how they oddly kept the Chin Chin :)

34976tk.jpg

Darkpen

Banned
Cat in the Hat said:
http://www.hiphopgamershow.com/?p=10072

"“is it possible that in order to read the other symbols correctly, I must reverse them all in the same way I reversed the number 9?“, and as soon as I reversed them, the answer began to emerge before my very eyes. When I reversed each symbol, “5“….”3“….”E” suddenly became “Z“….”E“……”3“. In other words, Zone of the Enders 3!"

What y'all think?
Impressive

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Darkpen said:
Impressive

What about the small e then?

SeE3

And it's always been ZOE not ZE.

And guys, please; lightning, rain, sun, exclamation mark, MGS font. Raiden, Liquid, Sunny, MGS. Period.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安

kozmo7

Truly deserves to shoot laserbeams from his eyes
Did someone suggest that it's Raiden's story that takes place between MGS2 and 4?

I'm sure someone has already thought of that though.

Darkpen

Banned
Rael said:
Those mofos! Stealing my theory.

Well, I'm sure there will be some people who will give you credit as long as you constantly link to that post and complain :p

kozmo7 said:
Did someone suggest that it's Raiden's story that takes place between MGS2 and 4?

I'm sure someone has already thought of that though.
Its been my own dream game ever since 4 ended, so yeah, several people have already suggested as much, certainly.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.

jett

D-Member
GoDLiKe said:
Someone could translate what the scan says. There are images of MGS 1, 2, 3 and 4.

I can't read wapanese, but since there are no proper pictures or anything I'll go ahead and declare it a non-article written by a retard guessing what Kojima's next game could be.

GoDLiKe

I was so anxious to know wtf is this scan and I didn't notice this is from May 22th, fuuuuck

Damn Kojima. Look at what are you doing to me.

Jea Song

Did the right thing
B.K. said:
I wish they'd remake Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2 for PS3.

NO NO NO NO!!! Metal Gear was already remade on gamecube, and mgs2 does not need to be re remade. It's fine how it is on ps2, leave its magic alone!

klee123

Jea Song said:
NO NO NO NO!!! Metal Gear was already remade on gamecube, and mgs2 does not need to be re remade. It's fine how it is on ps2, leave its magic alone!

I think he meant the old 2D Metal Gear games which originally were on the MSX.

GoDLiKe

Pai Pai Master said:
lol. So the scan has no new information in it?
Apparently the scan was from May 22th, at least according to the site where I saw it.

So probably it's just saying "Next week we'll reveal new Kojima's game".

Cartman86

Banned
Some people on Gamefaqs are saying it says that a new MGS is going to be revealed soon and it is exclusive to PS3... Don't read Japanese so I don't know. And we all know how trustworthy Gamefaqs is...

Cartman86 said:
Some people on Gamefaqs are saying it says that a new MGS is going to be revealed soon and it is exclusive to PS3... Don't read Japanese so I don't know. And we all know how trustworthy Gamefaqs is...

about as trustworthy as a Slovakian whore.

B.K.

Cartman86 said:

The Japanese 7-11 site said that a new Metal Gear is going to be in this week's Famitsu PS3 + PSP. We'll have to wait until Tuesday night to see if it's true or not.

Top Bottom