• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Possible news of interest for Persona fans coming this Friday [up: P4G Animation]

FluxWaveZ

Kinda difficult to see the point with P4GA when P4 already had an anime series and a recap movie.

Well, except for Marie.

Soriku

Xp1M3IS.png

P4 Golden The Animation announced.

"we need to milk persona 4 even more"

"but sir, we already have an anime, an expanded rerelease, two fighting games, a rhythm game, and we even took the guys off etrian odyssey just so they could make more persona instead"

"what if we made... a SECOND anime"

P4GA? Interesting. I didn't exactly hate original animation, but it could have used better animation. Not sure if this will address that issue though.

These people are crazy.
Anyway, since they're bothering with updating the P4 anime with the new Golden content I wonder if there will be a 4th movie with the FES part of P3 eventually.

Why do some people hate the P4 anime anyway, I thought it was pretty good. It also gave us some of the best songs in the whole franchise.

So this is going to be practically identical to the current anime except also have marie kind of strangely spliced into random parts of episodes and various other small changes?

or are they redrawing and redoing it all?

are they really redoing the p4 anime with the added golden stuff? christ, the persona 4 anime was pretty competent. i cant imagine what new stuff they are going to do with this.

Top Bottom