• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Possible Tracks for Mario Kart 8 DLC Pack 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisD

I would be very upset if Baby Park got in, because that has been redone twice!

The Gamecube course that deserves to be brought back in all its HD glory is THIS BAD BOY HERE:

latest

I would go nuts if this was in the DLC pack. Imagine the possibilities with Anti-Gravity! @.@

Screw Baby Park, this guy knows what's up. I've wanted Wario Colosseum back since Mario Kart Wii!

cireza

As long as we have a retro track (SNES or GBA) I will be happy.

Mario Kart also seriously needs to have a Custom Cup where you can choose your tracks.

I love the GC episode, and seriously, the Wario track is wayyyy too long. Hate it.

Baby Park is fun, but so short it is a bit frustrating to see it take 1 place out of the 8 that we are going to get.

This topic is old news, we've already seen this but I hope it's not Baby Park.

That'd be a lazy effort plus I don't know how it'd work without the screwy items from Double Dash without just seeming like the Excitebike track without ramps.

I hope Wario's Shipyard makes it in and of course DK Mountain.

There is no way we get a Metroid track. And if we do, it'll be racing through the boring steel corridors of Other M or something terrible like that. No. Way.

...I WANT TO BELIEVE, PLEASE GIVE US A BRINSTAR CIRCUIT.

Toxi

Banned
There is no way we get a Metroid track. And if we do, it'll be racing through the boring steel corridors of Other M or something terrible like that. No. Way.

...I WANT TO BELIEVE, PLEASE GIVE US A BRINSTAR CIRCUIT.
The only thing better than a Brinstar track would be a Sanctuary Fortress track. The level's already covered in Spider Ball surfaces for the anti-gravity mechanic.

The only thing better than a Brinstar track would be a Sanctuary Fortress track. The level's already covered in Spider Ball surfaces for the anti-gravity mechanic.

If there was a Metroid track, it'd be a general and vague representation of the game just like the Zelda and Animal Crossing track are.

There'd be some hook("puzzle" shortcut from Zelda as an example) but it in all likelihood would not be some fancy specific area from the franchise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom