• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post new pics! DO IT! Now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Borci88

pa240044ru8.jpg

OMGWTFBBQ Y IZ MY EYE SOO AWESOME!

someone make it funny and photoshop

Kapsama

JoatesDogg187 said:
Im thinking Im going to let it grow out until the end of April, but I really dont know for sure.

And to demon, Quit ****ing with my head
and my TOTS

PS WTF are tots? Tator tots?
long hair is a pain in the ass and i speak from experience.

Joates

Banned
Sonki. said:
It is...

And it looks like he's going through that "I can't ****ing do shit with this" faze.

Yeah, it does suck. After I get out of the shower its nice between the damp/dry phase, but once it's totally dry it just gets like frizzy and shit and is kind of complete ass like in quality I guess would be one way of putting it.

Long hair blows. I've had long hair for the past 3 years and am just too much of a wuss to make the drastic change back to normal length, despite the fact that it's seriously annoying.

temp

posting on contract only
BobFromPikeCreek said:
Long hair blows. I've had long hair for the past 3 years and am just too much of a wuss to make the drastic change back to normal length, despite the fact that it's seriously annoying.
How can you be a wuss about hair?

bjork

long hair rules unless you can pull off something cool like a pompadour. Otherwise, either keep it long or shave it bald. All else = fail.

SantaC

bjork said:
long hair rules unless you can pull off something cool like a pompadour. Otherwise, either keep it long or shave it bald. All else = fail.

totally agree. Long hair do rule.

another pic of me

lars1.jpg

Algazoth

demon said:
so like you wanna trade nekkid pix or something?
Naa... not really what I had in mind. No nekkidpix of mine is gonna go floating around the internets. Just want to see more pics of you, 'couse you're a cutie. :) Plus, I've been thinking about posting here myself for a while but figured I might get something for it too ;)

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
Naked Snake said:
Aww, very very cute daughter DaCocoBrova! :) :)

Thanks. I'm just enjoying it while I can... I already see myself being the over-protective "You'renotwearingthatoutthehouseyounglady!' type dads.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Algazoth said:
Naa... not really what I had in mind. No nekkidpix of mine is gonna go floating around the internets. Just want to see more pics of you, 'couse you're a cutie. :) Plus, I've been thinking about posting here myself for a while but figured I might get something for it too ;)

Alright toots, this phone pic will have to do for now.

52780649mx5.jpg

hope you like. kisses <3 <3 <3

now your turn.

Algazoth

demon said:
Alright toots, this phone pic will have to do for now.
hope you like. kisses <3 <3 <3

now your turn.
Yeah... ok then.

P218499800.jpg

Taken yesterday, was over at my fathers house and one of my littlesisters wanted to curl my hair so... well.

davepoobond said:
i'm guessing all the pimply guys are avoiding this thread.

Got that right. I'm not simply speaking for myself when I say that whenver I come across a particularly ghastly, ugly person that I immediately "save-as" and repost at O-A.

Lots of fun to be had.... :lol

demon

Algazoth said:
Yeah... ok then.

P218499800.jpg

Taken yesterday, was over at my fathers house and one of my littlesisters wanted to curl my hair so... well.
you look nice.

you also kinda look like my sister, lol.

Memles

Although few pictures of me actually exist since I instead take them (It's a cunning plan), I'll occasionally turn the camera on myself for the fun of it. This picture is a result of such an occasion. My flash is, apparently, not my friend.

aauec2007085pg6.jpg

And, looking back into past photos, there's a history of these things.

atlantics037jr8.jpg

Meier

JoatesDogg187 said:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v672/Joates/poprtrait2.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

I've grown out my hair pretty ridiculously long/shaggy before and I kinda liked it, but looking back in photos.. it wasn't very attractive. In my case, I've got hair that at least theoretically could look good longish -- no offense by this man, but you'd do yourself a favor to get a haircut. Your hair just isn't made to well, look like that.

Go drop $25+ and get it cut at a decent place, let them do what they want with it. You'll be glad in the end.

Stillmatic looks a lot like WARCOCK.

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
infinityjinx said:
384294969_aff5213a8f.jpg

o hay i have brown hair again yay watcha think watcha think?

Looks good but I'll be honest - I definitely preferred the blonde hair, as anybody who knows me knows, I have a thing for blondes :D

demon

Algazoth said:
:lol Nice save demon...
But come on now, give me something better than a
crappy but kinda nice
phonepic.
Patience. next time someone takes a good picture of me you'll be the first to e-see it, okay? :)

RSP

CrisKre said:
self portrait assigment for my photoshop class.

cosmicboyna4.jpg

So, the sun appears from behind you, the globe isn't visible, yet you still have light in your face.

You might be superman.

temjin

Banned
I hate photos of myself, I'm not photogenic and I always feel so awkward during photos. It's like a phobia of mine. Having said that, here's a pic of mine, which probably contradicts what I just said, but I don't care, it's true... :D

memh1wz4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom