• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post new pics! DO IT! Now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjork

temjin said:
:lol I look nothing like Chris Cornell

MGB14179c_chris_cornell_audioslave.jpg

I dunno dude

bogg

Santa, if you don't mind me asking, how old are you?
And I gotta say, most of the people in this forum (at least the ones who posted pics) are bloody good looking!
YUM!

temjin said:
I hate photos of myself, I'm not photogenic and I always feel so awkward during photos. It's like a phobia of mine. Having said that, here's a pic of mine, which probably contradicts what I just said, but I don't care, it's true... :D

memh1wz4.jpg

hawt

LordMaji said:
Damn, I saw Spinnington posted and thought he might of posted more pix of his old lady.

Dood, you did not deliver like you're supposed too. I'm sad now...
And get banned again? You wish.

art thread.... what? I didn't say anything

LordMaji

Mr. Spinnington said:
Yes. I also threatened to firebomb the moon and the government decided it would be a good time to practice pot-shots.

The last part didn't happen : (

That sucks... The Gaferment is cracking down on us peasants. :(

Lo-Volt

I'm sorry, can I go off-topic for a second?

karihumpqo2.gif

:lol tedtropy always comes to these threads with the best photos ever.
But would Kari Byron of MythBusters agree with the previous statement?

Lo-Volt

BuddyC said:
flash and not much definition or detail -- i think i've got the basics covered here.

If you're actually gonna post pictures of yourself here, why not let us gawk over every shaggy detail? I am disappointed in you, BuddyC. :D

Mar

BuddyC said:
a mirror shot with flash and not much definition or detail -- i think i've got the basics covered here.

Is it just me. Or did that picture remind everyone of Silent Hill with too much lighting?

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Kevtones said:
Make that two facial expressions, bitches. BTW I had roughly a 102 fever in these photos and had just come back from an Of Montreal/The Blow concert.
Your second facial expression makes you look a lot like that douche Kevin Pereira. I would eliminate it from your repertoire.

ant1532

Banned
vatstep said:
Your second facial expression makes you look a lot like that douche Kevin Pereira. I would eliminate it from your repertoire.
He does look a lot like him. But damn, just because he works for G4 doesn't make him a douche. I heard he is actually a cool person, but damn it seems a lot of people just say anyone who works there is a douche because the station sucks balls.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
ant1532 said:
He does look a lot like him. But damn, just because he works for G4 doesn't make him a douche. I heard he is actually a cool person, but damn it seems a lot of people just say anyone who works there is a douche because the station sucks balls.
I don't necessarily think that. Geoff Keighley seems like a cool guy, Sessler is actually really interesting and smart when he's not on crack/reading a script, etc. Kevin Pereira, though, I just think is a douche.

Tenacious-V

Thinks his PR is better than yours.
Here's a pic from my girl's 22nd birthday back in January.

I had already had about a half a 26 of gin and was working on the mickey of tequila... So hammered and feeling great! :lol Check out those pearly whites! :lol

bday22.jpg

And just for the hell of it, a couple of pics of her fat cat Monty.

monty.jpg
montyb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom