• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post new pics! DO IT! Now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjork

Bowflex said:
l_1d8d8fa45922a56e6bd063a99f27d729.jpg

you're like the white equivalent of the black guy in my avatar, nice

KimiNewt

Scored 3/100 on an Exam
Well here's mine:
dsc03852scf6.jpg

Yeah I'm pretty young, and I don't usually wear glasses, they're only for reading from afar but meh.

jooey

The Motorcycle That Wouldn't Slow Down
KimiSan said:
Well here's mine:
dsc03852scf6.jpg

Yeah I'm pretty young, and I don't usually wear glasses, they're only for reading from afar but meh.
you're that punk from youtube?

Trurl

Banned

A picture of me juxtaposed with one of Morrissey. Maybe I'm just crazy and the resemblance isn't as close as I think, but I still don't know how to feel about this. :-/

Lo-Volt

You look a little more like Burnie from RvB than you do Morrissey.
310_Burnie_Burns.jpg

(The picture that really shows it is members-only on RoosterTeeth, so never mind.)

Patrick Klepek

furiously molesting tim burton
Went out for my birthday (22) last week -- don't remember most of it, though!

389631736_960e3871da.jpg

And, here, my gf was very upset I decided to make a non-face.

389631582_a5daf1043d.jpg

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
More from the "it needlessly came from my apartment bathroom mirror" series.

tedhugephones1ad2.jpg

Laundry day clothes and my spectacular Audio Technica AT-700 headphones which are not at all compensating for anything. Good for making hanging clothes slightly less annoying, blocking out the annoying neighbor upstairs when she decides to have her (apparently) 30 cousins over, and looking like a complete tool.

Lo-Volt

tedtropy said:
More from the "it needlessly came from my apartment bathroom mirror" series.

tedhugephones1ad2.jpg

Laundry day clothes and my spectacular Audio Technica AT-700 headphones which are not at all compensating for anything. Good for making hanging clothes slightly less annoying, blocking out the annoying neighbor upstairs when she decides to have her (apparently) 30 cousins over, and looking like a complete tool.

Why even suggest it? You're lean enough to make your tool look huge I am sure. The wires can be used for play in the process, though.

tedtropy

Lo-Volt said:
Why even suggest it? You're lean enough to make your tool look huge I am sure. The wires can be used for play in the process, though.

Hah, I think I like that perspective...

tedtropy

infinityjinx said:
big headphones don't mean you're compensating for anything - they usually mean you're a dj.

Unfortunately the only thing I was scratching that night was lottery tickets. I was probably listening to Imogen Heap or something equally manly... :lol

LordMaji

tedtropy said:
Unfortunately the only thing I was scratching that night was lottery tickets. I was probably listening to Imogen Heap or something equally manly... :lol

KD Lang man... or Anna Difranco. :p

tedtropy

LordMaji said:
KD Lang man... or Anna Difranco. :p

I've got nothing against them, just digging Speak For Yourself lately. It's really enjoyable sunny Friday driving music, if that makes any sense...

Dilbert

infinityjinx said:
big headphones don't mean you're compensating for anything - they usually mean you're a dj.
I have the same headphones...they are big because they are full of AWESOME.

(ATH-A900s, by the way...tedtropy wrote A700, which I don't think is right.)

tedtropy

-jinx- said:
I have the same headphones...they are big because they are full of AWESOME.

(ATH-A900s, by the way...tedtropy wrote A700, which I don't think is right.)

Nah, A700. The A900 are like their bigger brothers but look very similar. The 700s aren't quite as good sound quality wise, but come damn close and cost a good bit less. Either way, they're both great cans, especially for gaming. They're well known for good soundstage placement.

Lo-Volt

tedtropy said:
I've got nothing against them, just digging Speak For Yourself lately. It's really enjoyable sunny Friday driving music, if that makes any sense...

It does, but if that's what I'm looking for, I find the quieter songs from the Massive Attack discography. Imogen Heap is fine, but watch, she'll be associated with things like Grey's Anatomy sooner rather than later (didn't that horrid series use one of her songs?).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom