• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post new pics! DO IT! Now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
PumpkinPie said:
Serious question, GAF. What do you think is wrong with me? *sigh* :(

What do you mean by wrong? You look normal to me.

Edit: wait, your eyes do remind me of a giraffe's eyes for some reason

AmICoolYet said:
You seem to have a case of the angles... Don't worry, it is curable.

Edit:
Holy shit, it's true! But probably just from the close-up and angle making them look weird.

Angles? I mean...I can't really tell what I look like, I don't know if it's because I'm looking at myself but when I look in the mirror I just see awfulness and I don't know what other people see :(

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
From my latest road trip. I stayed on a Villa with some friends for two days. Needless to say, it was an amazing experience, hey and I got drunk enough I had to puke. Awesome!
=P

18334_398472375603_873115603_10660214_7591193_n.jpg

18334_398470095603_873115603_10660203_7214993_n.jpg

18534_396997800603_873115603_10641889_6838334_n.jpg

This happens when you buy frisbees, everyone is drunk, and it ends up in the toilet.

18334_396996915603_873115603_10641886_1741548_n.jpg

Part of the view where I stayed

PumpkinPie said:
Angles? I mean...I can't really tell what I look like, I don't know if it's because I'm looking at myself but when I look in the mirror I just see awfulness and I don't know what other people see :(
If you're trying to see what other people see, a picture isn't going to cut it. When people look at you they see you from multiple directions in 3D space whereas the picture is a flat 2D image. It's hard to explain... And by "the angles" I meant the whole myspace fad of taking pictures at extreme angles like looking up at you, or down from above, or way off to the side. Try setting the camera looking at you head on around eye level. Use a timer.

xelios

PumpkinPie said:

That just means you're insecure for whatever reason. If you just see "awfulness" you probably need to talk to a psychologist or something; you look fine to me, and others don't judge you as harshly as you think. Did someone ever say anything to you or did you come up with all this on your own?

xelios said:
Maybe even make it into a polaroid, cool! Roll it all into one for extra points. :lol

That just means you're insecure for whatever reason. If you just see "awfulness" you probably need to talk to a psychologist or something; you look fine to me, and others don't judge you as harshly as you think. Did someone ever say anything to you or did you come up with all this on your own?

I didn't intentionally make the pic low res, my phone is like that and does not have a flash so it was the best lighting I could manage. As for the other thing... IDK, I don't have any friends and don't leave my house so that people can't see me. This is the first time I've ever posted a pic of myself online, I think I'm broken.

xelios

PumpkinPie said:
I didn't intentionally make the pic low res, my phone is like that and does not have a flash so it was the best lighting I could manage. As for the other thing... IDK, I don't have any friends and don't leave my house so that people can't see me. This is the first time I've ever posted a pic of myself online, I think I'm broken.

Nah I wasn't making fun of you, just going into more detail about what AmICoolYet was talking about.

And if you don't leave your house so people can't see you maybe you have a disorder, like agoraphobia or some type of body image disorder. Have you thought about talking with a psychologist? That's an awful way to live, especially since you look like a normal average guy. :(

Socreges said:
I wanted to say this, but I thought there was some kind of 'code' in this thread where only positive comments were welcome. Though constructive should be considered positive.

I'd also suggest you just cut off 40% of your hair since I think that kind of haircut looks goofy, but what do I know.

Oh, and the girl next to you is beautiful. Half-Chinese, methinks.

Looks more Vietnamese to me.

reakt

Jeff Albertson said:
Me and the wife on Christmas day, its not often we get snow here so it was great to have a white christmas:

DSC00800.jpg

Hey you're in Uk as well right? We had snow here earlier in the week but it's all gone now (South East). Cute wife! :)

Skittleguy

Ring a Bell for me
Mr. Spinnington said:
i await, proudly, your inevitable flood of img's from this new year's eve
...I don't think anyone wants to see me sitting in my underwear in the dark playing Deus Ex...

So to counter that, here's a pic from a few nights ago when I wore a hat that was too small.
20370_226793694139_515254139_2889890_5019898_n.jpg

chapel

Banned
Got this pic for Gary Whitta's little contest (which you all should enter!!!) and figured I might as well post it in here. I haven't posted a pic of myself on GAF before, so consider my cherry popped! Eww.

dyay.jpg

Jet Grind Radio! said:
i6wd9g.jpg

I'm bored at a friend's house.
Hot.

BTW, I started watching this show called The Tudors and you look just like ones of the dudes in there...but, fuck me...I can't remember the character's name to look for a pic XD

DJ Sl4m

my real pic:

1262373678.jpg

I know it's dark, but my cell cam is only 3.0 :(
just another reason why I want another cell phone, just waiting for better cam tech in a smart phone that excels in the features that are important to me. Ex camera, browser, music/video player

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
I'm not entirely sure why Wispy is in possession of an adult-size dinosaur costume, but it makes for an awesome picture! That expression is priceless.

It's too bad soultron is banned; he always liked my goofball photo collages:

clg010110.jpg

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
pro-tip: if you ever need to sneak up on Cosmic, approach from his left-side

baultista

Banned
Scythian Empire said:
Hair cut

4229072506_d5f5174361.jpg

Thoughts?
Maybe it's the angle of the shot, but the top of your head looks very flat. Choose a hairstyle with more volume, and grow some facial hair for a more sophisticated look.

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
Cosmic Bus said:
It's too bad soultron is banned; he always liked my goofball photo collages:

howd he get banned? did he self-ban himself to study? because if there was one poster id figure was exempt from banning, itd be him.

reakt said:
Hey you're in Uk as well right? We had snow here earlier in the week but it's all gone now (South East). Cute wife! :)

Yeah North West here, our snow all went but it came back with a vengeance last night, pretty bad up here now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom