• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post new pics! DO IT! Now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kairu

mohawk.jpg

mowhawk + cowlick

me.jpg

I still really want a new hair style. Any suggestions? Last time I asked jarosh photoshopped me into a half dragon, half girl monster sitting on Adam Brody's lap. :(

RefigeKru

Banned
Cosmic Bus said:
I'm not entirely sure why Wispy is in possession of an adult-size dinosaur costume, but it makes for an awesome picture! That expression is priceless.

It's too bad soultron is banned; he always liked my goofball photo collages:

clg010110.jpg

I like your goofball photo collage. :(

jarosh

BobFromPikeCreek said:
me.jpg

I still really want a new hair style. Any suggestions? Last time I asked jarosh photoshopped me into a half dragon, half girl monster sitting on Adam Brody's lap. :(
you don't change a thing, honey, ok? you don't change a thing
kiss.gif

last time i posted i was feeling weird. now, the middle of the night is like afternoon to me, i cant seem to sleep at all. 30-hour stretches ;p what's worse is that the house seems like it wants me out, and i don't mean like my parents because everyone's been away visiting family for like 2 weeks. i need a job or something because i'm starting to feel like something's hanging around the place that isn't like... normal

DSC00971.jpg

at least i have the cat to keep me company. she stays around 24/7 lol

DSC00972.jpg

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
kairu said:
http://crumaharashop.com/pics/mohawk.jpg

mowhawk + cowlick

Caveat: you don't appear to be the sort of guy I would normally go for, but...
Revocation: you + that haircut = ADORABLE.

RefigeKru said:
I like your goofball photo collage. :(

Then why the frowny face? :eek:
p.s. I like all of your pics.

Mr. Spinnington said:
last time i posted i was feeling weird. now, the middle of the night is like afternoon to me, i cant seem to sleep at all. 30-hour stretches ;p what's worse is that the house seems like it wants me out, and i don't mean like my parents because everyone's been away visiting family for like 2 weeks. i need a job or something because i'm starting to feel like something's hanging around the place that isn't like... normal

Lack of sleep will mess you up.. if this has been an ongoing issue for you-- i highly recommend seeing your primary md--- or a psychiatrist-- maybe it could be a deeper issue for you.

Kinitari

Black Canada Mafia
How come when I post pics of myself I don't get 26 replies, like Koshiba does. Neogaf must be racist!

... dear god at that top Koshiba.

courage201 said:
Lack of sleep will mess you up.. if this has been an ongoing issue for you-- i highly recommend seeing your primary md--- or a psychiatrist-- maybe it could be a deeper issue for you.
good points, i'll look into it. it's not that i'm lacking sleep really, because i never feel tired. i dunno , i'll do some reading

soco

Mr. Spinnington said:
good points, i'll look into it. it's not that i'm lacking sleep really, because i never feel tired. i dunno , i'll do some reading

the points are still good, but force yourself into a schedule. something where you're doing something regular like taking a walk or jogging or even just eating at fixed times.

not having a fixed schedule of sorts really fucks with people.

Foob

Mr. Spinnington said:

at least i have the cat to keep me company. she stays around 24/7 lol

fucking stone cold stunna i wanna tousle your hair and pet your pussy

Koshiba

Since people are posting their drunken new years eve pics.. this one my friend just uploaded. :lol
19537_846212481292_5103706_48395422_6399946_n.jpg

This was just after the midnight countdown and we were coming back from the beach. party was at a condo by the beach. :)

Also thank you for the compliments.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Ew, what is wrong with your tongue?
Vampire?
Fruit snacks?

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Koshiba said:
Since people are posting their drunken new years eve pics.. this one my friend just uploaded. :lol
19537_846212481292_5103706_48395422_6399946_n.jpg

This was just after the midnight countdown and we were coming back from the beach. party was at a condo by the beach. :)

Also thank you for the compliments.

What up, girl? how u livin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom