• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post new pics! DO IT! Now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LINK.AGE76 said:
swy91u.png
You kinda have that Italian look they have.

Replicant

Ogni-XR21 said:
This first pic is not new but 1.5 yrs old but I only got it recently and I just think it's great, kind of badass... (and yes, bad photoshop in the background)

pic09.jpg

The second one is a part of me and my nephew while celebrating my brother AND his wife's birthday on 12/31/09.

pic10.jpg

You're as hot as always. ;)

And your nephew is cute.

Bowflex

The fact that anyone supports Hillary boggles my mind... I have tested between 130-160 on IQ tests
Hey now. Some of us take Silent Hill really seriously, okay?

Bowflex

The fact that anyone supports Hillary boggles my mind... I have tested between 130-160 on IQ tests
Graf Nudu said:
Are you homeless?

Yes. I spent this month's rent on a Canon Rebel XT and a notebook and I always make sure to squat in places with free wifi. And I have a beard...I hear that makes people homeless.

But seriously, a friend and I stopped at an abandoned orphanage to take some photos. It also happened to be snowing (the delicate, pretty kind - think phendrana drifts) so the setting was fantastic. There's several more awesome one's if anyone's interested.

Silicon Knight said:
Jesus, you are downright beautiful. I mean it. Somehow I always envisioned you being an Asian, understanding Japanese and all. Seeing you're actually from 'il bel paese' just set my heart on fire.

Sicilian Knight?

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Recently came back from Japan from my new years break, this is one of my fave photos from the trip :D

xavi_snake.jpg

Noshino

CrystalGemini said:

haha, sort of weird for someone to say that without being more specific :lol

Anyway, I think he is talking about the black thing on the right edge by the picket fence, I really don't think he meant to be offensive.

Noshino said:
haha, sort of weird for someone to say that without being more specific :lol

Anyway, I think he is talking about the black thing on the right edge by the picket fence, I really don't think he meant to be offensive.

Oh no offense taken. Just wondering where the butt was and how I could have missed it. :lol

I still don't see it. :(

JeanJule

Banned
Yes I did. Studies I did/am doing: RUG: Sociale Geografie (finished Propedeuse in 3 years....) Hanze: International Communication (Bachelor). Currently: NHL Teacher geography.

I work in Groningen as a geography teacher.

Where did you study?!

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Been saving my beard for three or so weeks, and I thought what the hell lets put it to good use.

me and my friend on a casual friday :

6qei3o.jpg

not a real gun ofc, pls dont send me to gitmo

Rei_Toei

Fclvat sbe Pnanqn, ru?
JeanJule said:
Yes I did. Studies I did/am doing: RUG: Sociale Geografie (finished Propedeuse in 3 years....) Hanze: International Communication (Bachelor). Currently: NHL Teacher geography.

I work in Groningen as a geography teacher.

Where did you study?!

Knew it! I'll PM you for privacy's sake.

CrystalGemini said:
Oh no offense taken. Just wondering where the butt was and how I could have missed it. :lol

I still don't see it. :(

It's all the way on the right edge. If you look at the white fence it's just below the top crossbeam for the fence. Or if you look at your neck and then go right until you hit the edge you'll see a black lump of some sort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom